521-530

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 521: Into a cat 9
The Best Male God Chapter 521: Into a cat 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After taking the stray cats off the tuna today, Zhou Zekai and the stray cats returned to the forest again. Perhaps because of eating canned tuna, these cats sent the most friendly atmosphere to Zhou Zekai and arrived in Linzi. Over there, just seeing the gazebo, a group of cats lay on the benches of the gazebo one by one, and the outside sunlight came in. At this time, it looked extraordinarily leisurely.

Zhou Zekai also came into contact with these stray cats for the first time. In fact, I was curious how these stray cats survived in this university. I don't think there is anything else in this university that can capture these stray cats ...

"Meng Meng, how do you usually live?"

As a domestic cat, Zhou Zekai's question was despised by Mengmeng, and his yellow eyes glanced at Zhou Zekai before he said.

"Do you think we are the same as domestic cats like you, as long as you spoil yourself, will anyone come to feed them? Will we all hunt by ourselves? And we eat a lot, including fish, mice, rabbits, squirrels, snakes and the like By the way, what do you like to eat? Next time you come, I invite you to eat. "

As the boss of this group of cats, Meng Meng's status is completely different, and he has no guts to resist.

"Uh ... wait to see what you catch next time ~"

After Zhou Zekai was meowed with enthusiasm, he suddenly became speechless and didn't want to eat rats.

"A Kai, will you come to school next time? Aren't cats with **** shovels who don't like to go out? They are stupid and will get lost when they come out."

The squinting princess glanced at Zhou Zekai with her beautiful eyes, and couldn't figure out why such a domestic cat would be willing to mingle with their stray cats.

In fact, domestic cats are very different from stray cats. Many domestic cats are relatively soft and not as ferocious as wild cats, such as Zhou Zekai who is not afraid of cats outside.

"My **** shovel doesn't like me going out, but I can't always stay at home, princess, you look so good, why not find a **** shovel?"

Zhou Zekai's remarks are serious. In this group of cats, the princess's face value is the highest. After getting cleaned, it is okay to come and shoot mV, which is enough to show how high its face value is.

When the princess heard Zhou Zekai's words, she licked her paw and paused a little, and then she became somewhat depressed.

"Shovel officer ... forget it ..."

The surrounding atmosphere became a bit sad. Zhou Zekai looked at it like this and knew that he should not ask more at this time, so he learned to look like everyone lying there. The whole cat looked like a cat cake, let other cats secretly gather together Come and help Zhou Zekai lick his hair.

A cat asked what aroma it was. Zhou Zekai wanted to take these cats home to see, but he didn't make any money now, how can he make money ...

The tired orange cat said that the sun was too warm, let me sleep for a while ...

Chu Meng, who was in class at the school, also received news from everyone that she knew her dog had come to school again from prison, and she was playing with the stray cat in the school. She went to Teacher Fan for water ... This, this, this really makes Chu Meng not know what to say.

Bringing her own girlfriend, Pei Jiaren, in the school's favorite areas of stray cats, she finally found a group of cats paralyzed on the ground at the gazebo.