391-400: Counterattack of Miss Qian Jin

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 391: End of my influencer boyfriend
The Best Male God Chapter 391: End of my influencer boyfriend
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Scarecrow" was really big, and there were various taps from netizens in the next time. After all, it was better to shoot. No big star was invited, and the money was spent on the blade, so the TV drama shot was naturally good-looking. Yes, not to mention that the director who filmed the TV series was a SLR camera player before. The shot was naturally more beautiful than other directors. In this case, the strange atmosphere of "Scarecrow" was added. Unique beauty.

In short, Zhou Zekai's company is a big profit, this first shot is regarded as a start, making Lu Yang almost cheerful every day, the first thing to wake up is to refresh the traffic, not at all as a boss reserved.

On the side of Yu Yunyue, he also told his three friends about his own affairs, which caused the three friends to exclaim, and said that there would be any theme song or the like in the future, they can be found for free. After all, Yu Yunyue Now I've been with the crew.

[Fan Xiaoyan: Beauty, I really didn't expect that you are so talented, and you wrote a book ~ It really looks like a human ...]

[Yanming: Fart! Fan Xiaoyan, what do you say? Is the beauty always good? 】

[Changqing: I think this thing is really good. Yunyue, do you plan to develop in the entertainment industry in the future? I heard you wrote the second part of Scarecrow? 】

After all, the Internet dramas are all like this. Follow the heat and start the second one. As long as the level does not drop, fans will still buy it.

Yu Yunyue also did not expect that he would choose to write the second part of his life, so he replied.

[Yu Meiren: Yes, I really want to write the second one. I used to think about it before, but now I may have to speed it up. 】

The company has decided to buy the copyright of her second "Scarecrow". This time Yu Yunyue made a lot of money by investing in a TV series. It is enough to buy a house.

[Yanming: Congratulations! But I'm telling you something. You've been so busy lately, and probably don't have time to listen. I will tell you briefly. Wasn't the spring sunset feather exposed? Is it a woman? Later, some netizens even came out with her information, knowing that she was actually a sweet girl with Twilight Dawn in the reality, and after this incident, Twilight Dawn was not with her, it should have been deceived, hey ... it really was cheating No good. 】

After seeing Yan Ming's words, Yu Yunyue froze. Recently, she didn't have time to think about these things. After all, the past is past. Now suddenly I see someone mentioning twilight dawn. , But it is just like another generation.

[Yu Meiren: This thing can be regarded as his own self-sustainment ~]

After leaving this sentence, she stopped talking about the twilight and dawn, and she felt that everything seemed unnecessary.

While Yu Meiren was talking to her friend, Lu Yang was nervously asking Zhou Zekai about his confession.

"Akai, if you say I would confess to Yunyue, would she agree?"

Nervous was about to sweat. When Lu Yang thought of Yu Yunyue, he felt his heart beat faster. In the process of getting along with Yu Yunyue, he gradually fell in love with this girl and was attracted by this girl, so he couldn't help it. Consult Zhou Zekai's opinion.

"I will promise."

Zhou Zekai was watching the stock market. Hearing Lu Yang's words, he turned to look at the other side, and felt that the other side was a little funny.