261-270: Paparazzi's Net Red Sweetheart

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 261: Virtual boyfriend 12
The Best Male God Chapter 261: Virtual boyfriend 12
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Shao Yunfei returned to the dormitory, she found that several good girlfriends in the dormitory were all there. In addition, when she entered the door, she looked at her with amusement, and she looked blushing. .

"Well, this is Yun Fei's date back ~ Would you like to tell me, how does it feel to date a male god?"

Ai Yutong came over to joke, her face was full of smiles, happy for her friend, being able to date with someone like Zhou Zekai, and it would be a very good choice if they were together later.

"Right! Yun Fei, I have been thinking about it for a long time. If you are with my male god, you must be good to him! If you are the girlfriend of a male god, I can barely accept it ~" He Yaqing too Interjecting aside, for her, the male **** has soaked up his roommate, and it can be regarded as the fat and water does not flow outsiders' fields, all the same, the same ...

Yi Lingxue didn't say anything, but looked at Shao Yunfei with a smile, and the meaning in those eyes was naturally self-evident.

"If you're like this, I'll ignore you!"

The shy face was going to be red. Shao Yunfei sat on his bed and picked up the mobile phone to look at it, but found the latest news on the mobile phone, and it was a joy again, so I came over and saw Ai Yutong at once News.

"Me too, I like you for a long time ~"

I deliberately and seriously said this sentence, so that the other two girls also came together. After all, everyone was really curious about Yunfei in the bedroom who had become the chief male **** of their school ...

The words on the phone were read out, making Shao Yunfei even more shy, and she quickly set aside the phone, knowing that the three had to ask her something better.

"So ... have you been dating?" Yi Lingxue will always be the most visible person in the dormitory. When I see Shao Yunfei, I'm sure in my heart that the two must have been dating, otherwise Yun Fei Can you be so shy?

"... Um." Although shy, this news still has to tell my girlfriend, after all, she feels that everyone has helped her today, and has always cared about her.

"That's good, that's good. I see, Zhou Xuechang is also a very responsible person, and let him be a boyfriend. He definitely won't suffer."

Ai Yutong defined, thinking of Zhou Zekai's long legs and handsome face, it really is the face of their It industry! Don't shame anyone, and get the entertainment circle is also easy to crush the small fresh meat.

"Yun Fei, congratulations ~ I have reached the male **** ~ If I know that my male **** also likes online dating, what other Korean drama do I watch!"

He Yaqing congratulated, and at the same time exposed the look of the baby being stimulated and needing comfort, so that the two people laughed and understood that the girl 's male **** is a stubble. Today is this and tomorrow is that. Really, but Zhou Zekai even fell in love online, it was really incredible.

After all, in your eyes, there must be many girls pursuing such an excellent person? But you never think about it, it is unscientific for such a person to engage in online dating secretly.

Shao Yunfei watched everyone chatting with a smile. For the first time, I felt that having a boyfriend and a friend was really good!

After everyone talked for a while, Shao Yunfei hurriedly told Diao Aixiang's roommates in the bedroom, and let everyone pay attention recently. Do n't go out alone. This is related to life safety, but the three girls listen carefully After that, Yi Lingxue was expressionless, and Ai Yutong and He Yaqing were surprised.