Chapter 171-180

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 171: What to do if a lover finds a substitute 15
The Best Male God Chapter 171: What to do if a lover finds a substitute 15
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lu Yihong naturally saw the Weibo of the two brothers and sisters of the Chu family. He called and the two had already changed their phones. They went to the house where the two had bought and found someone. As a result, the house had been sold. The siblings of the family avoided him with a strong heart, making him very big.

Lu Yihong's parents even brought Lu Yihong back to inquire about this matter. After knowing that Lu Yihong did raise Xia Ran, and even gave Xia Dian 5 million, Lu Father resolutely returned to the company. Lu Yihong, the president, It has also become a vice president. After all, the changes in the entertainment industry are only instantaneous. If it is not good business, it will face snipers from other entertainment companies.

After the company checked the company's accounts, Father Lu knew what his son had done.

Not only did you give 5 million to that Xia Ran 's little star, but also invested in the "Tangong Beauty" of nearly 200 million yuan, specifically to hold Xia Ran! Had it not been for the filming of "Tangong Beauty", he would definitely not allow Xia Ran to continue filming!

In addition, there is also work for Xia Ran. Father Lu is very perceptive. At a glance, I know that these endorsements or activities are originally looking for Chu Yunwei. As a result, his son changed to Xia Ran, or Posting that kind of thing, it was annoying that he almost beat Lu Yihong, but after all, he was his own son, and in the end he was only able to swear at it.

Lu Yihong lost the right to deal with most of the company's affairs. Father Lu's return to the company's affairs has added a new vitality to Xinghui's side. After all, there is no such thing as Lu Yihong's stigma of anger and anger. Father Lu soon put the original chaotic company back on track, although it lost a lot, but it can be regarded as a lot of recovery.

As for the black material of the Chu family brothers and sisters, Father Lu called and directly apologized to Chu Zeyan. Although Chu Zeyan was not contracted out, he had forgiven Chu Zeyan.

He really didn't think about how the son's brain suddenly got into the water. Yun Wei was so nice to a girl that he didn't like it. He had to have a substitute, and that substitute was still ineffective ...

Chu Zeyan went to the UK, and soon signed Sophie's contract and became Sophie's spokesperson for the next year. Of course, he also needs to stay in the UK to shoot commercials and posters in order to prove This attention to Sophie was accompanied by Yu Xuning, and even Chu Zeyan was present when shooting the advertisement.

The shooting of "Shuangluo" is also getting better. Seeing that the weather is beginning to enter the spring, the birds are fragrant, and the actors do not have to be attacked by the cold cold air. Various outdoor dramas are also shot with interest, and Zhou Zekai The occasional visit to the crew of the crew has made the crew feel accustomed to it. If everyone thought that Zhou was still chasing people, then it is obvious now that the two are in love.

Maybe, as netizens said, the sour smell of love is all around lovers. At least Tang Yingxiu was fed a lot of dog food by these two people.

Farewell to Zhou Zekai, hold each other's neck and give each other a farewell kiss, and when Chu Yunwei returns, she will face Tang Yingxiu's joke smile.

"Look ~ am I right? The sour smell of this love ~ I can smell it even if I am so far apart ~"

While talking, while eating cherries, this thing is of course impossible to appear in the crew. Zhou Zekai specially bought it for Chu Yunwei to eat. As Chu Yunwei's good girlfriend, Tang Yingxiu also accounted for it. It's cheap.