481-490: Educated Youth's Posthumous Son

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 481: Dead White Moonlight 7
The Best Male God Chapter 481: Dead White Moonlight 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The family maddened Jiang Meichen at the hospital, and almost lost face to Jiang Meichen, and so many people in the hospital looked at it. Jiang Meichen was humiliated like that, and naturally she fled. It is estimated that she would not dare to come over these days.

After returning home, Zhou Zekai gave a compliment to his wife. Otherwise, he was not afraid. He was afraid that Ling Yaya would feel uncomfortable after hearing Jiang Meichen's words. As a result, she did not expect her wife to be clever and knew the anti-general.

"Huh! I don't care what that woman thinks, but I want your heart, huh! No way!"

When thinking of the materials investigated by Zhou's father, Ling Yaya almost didn't want Zhou Zekai to go to work. After all, her husband's heart was stared at. After that, what would happen again, wouldn't it be Ling Yaya? Sad?

"Okay ~ Yaya, I know you care about me, but you have to care more about the children in your stomach, and I will protect myself."

Zhou Zekai did not think that the Jiang family would give up this way. In order to get his heart, it is estimated that the Jiang family would do more madness. Therefore, Zhou Zekai used his amazing technology to directly invade the Jiang family's company and obtained a lot of information. After selling the information, he sold it to a company that was against Jiang's family, but he made a fortune.

There is also a tax evasion account book, but Zhou Zekai did not have time to turn in at this time. Anything must always be taken step by step. If the Jiang family is destroyed at the beginning, it is not fun.

"Akai, I do n’t think you recently went to the hospital. Regarding the process and results of the experiment, your grandpa is staring. There are so many experts, even if you go, it is useless."

Mother Zhou was still worried about her son's condition. The Jiang family was originally unclean. Now she is staring at her son's heart. Who knows what others will do, so she still hopes that her son can stay at home, at least to be safe.

"Mom, I know, but for the two days of the experiment, I must go and see, otherwise what if the patient has a problem? Rest assured, I will pay attention to the people around me."

Zhou Zekai believes that he is not so useless, and even he is not well protected. When he sees his father-in-law who is packing up, he suddenly remembers what has been discussed with his father.

"Dad, let me discuss something with you."

Father Ling was packing what his daughter had eaten at the table. When he heard his son-in-law called him, he quickly came to sit beside him. Now he is living here too. He can see his pregnant wife every day. His son-in-law is also good to him. He lived a beautiful and beautiful life. Father Ling was proud of this son-in-law.

"Akai, what do you say?"

Knowing that son-in-law is a promising person, Ling Father wanted to give her daughter more things, so that son-in-law paid more attention to her daughter, and her mother-in-law said recently that son-in-law cares about the development of a new drug, which sounds high-end.

"That's it, Dad, you have raised Yaya by yourself all these years, both as a father and a mother, don't Yaya have two babies in her belly now? Although I don't know if it's a boy or a girl, but I think It ’s better to have these two children, one with my last name and the other with Yaya. What do you think? "

Hearing this, Father Ling immediately looked at Zhou Zekai in surprise, followed by a burst of ecstasy, and immediately nodded.

"Okay, okay, okay."