491-500: Have a Child as a Husband

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 491: The educated youth's posthumous son 8
The Best Male God Chapter 491: The educated youth's posthumous son 8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On TV, Zhou Zekai gave full play to his strengths and showed his best, whether it was the hardships of childhood, the hardships after starting a business, and how a company such as Dreamer is now founded in his hands. It can be said that every step taken by Zhou Zekai is full of fantasy, so that everyone watching this program will praise this excellent new entrepreneur.

In particular, some big guys in Beijing saw Zhou Zekai donate a million yuan during the flood last year, and even felt that the child was patriotic. In addition to Zhou Zekai's performance in the program before, he quickly blessed the village after having money. This is to make everyone's impression of Zhou Zekai even greater.

"Old man, I think this guy is very good, sensible, patriotic, and pretty good!"

This is the wife of General Wang Lao. Watching this program with General Wang Lao now, I still like Zhou Zekai.

"Well, there should be more young people like this in the country."

General Wang nodded. He is now old and retired, but the children and grandchildren are still there. Although no family members do business, he also knows that with the development of the times, the influence of businessmen on this country will also getting bigger.

The two spoke a few words, the advertisement disappeared, and "Liu Xu has something to say" continued on the TV.

"Today I talked with Mr. Zhou about a lot of current technology issues and things about the Dreamers Group. Then everyone must be looking forward to it more. Mr. Zhou's life experience, I was also surprised when I knew about this matter, but strong Probably all of them need to experience more difficult to imagine than ordinary people to succeed. Then, please watch the big screen ... "

At this moment, the screen of reporters interviewing in Lin'an Village appeared. Some villagers came to talk, and said in a few words clearly the hard life of Zhou Zekai. For example, what father died as an educated youth, and what mother raised Zhou Zekai alone. It ’s a bit hard to live. In short, it ’s all for Zhou Zekai to say good things. After all, it ’s naturally a partiality to look at the children who grew up.

After an interview like this, everyone understood the story. Zhou Zekai's father was an educated youth, but he died. His mother kept raising Zhou Zekai alone, and eventually died ...

"Actually today, Mr. Zhou came to our program, and there is a wish for everyone to help. About the educated youth father of Mr. Zhou, he disappeared because he went hunting in the woods. Although he found his **** clothes at the time, Mr. Zhou His mother had been telling Mr. Zhou to find his father ’s body before his death. Then, let ’s listen to Mr. Zhou to introduce his father. ”

Liu Su really didn't know that Ji Xuran was still alive, otherwise she might have to invite Ji Xuran directly to the show crew. After all, such a big thing is too dramatic ...

The camera was placed on Zhou Zekai's body. Zhou Zekai took a photo from his pocket, and the show crew quickly zoomed in.

"My father is an educated youth. His name is Ji Xuran. His original hometown was Jingcheng. When we responded to the call to the village in Lin'an Village, he was only 24 years old when he died. This is his picture. If anyone knows the news of the year I hope you can contact the show team, and I will thank you a lot. "

The enlarged photos of the program group, and the name of Ji Xuran, directly stunned the general Wang and General Wang's wife sitting in front of the TV.