321-330

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 321: Educated Youth and Farmer Girls 20
The Best Male God Chapter 321: Educated Youth and Farmer Girls 20
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
With the expression of Zhou Zekai, the head of Yang Village is also assured that he will arrange places for other educated youths. After all, Zhou Zekai is his future son-in-law, saying that he is biased and whatever, in short, after knowing that Zhou Zekai does not intend to go home, The village chief Yang notified all the educated youths.

The next day, all the educated youths came together. This time, there were almost 30 educated youths assigned to Pinghua Village, a dozen girls, and the rest were all boys. The village chief suddenly asked them to come here. Everything was a little surprised.

But it's almost New Year's Day, the village chief said something is normal, so everyone came over and listened.

Mayor Yang Cun stood on the highest stage and looked at these young and living lives. He knew that there were very few places to return to the city every year. Next year, there may be a new educated youth in their village. In this case, In the future, the competition will only be more intense, but he has no way. The policy is like this. If you want to return to the city, you must work hard! He told Zhou Zekai first this time, because Zhou Zekai is the hardest one in the countryside this time. Since he doesn't plan to go back, the opportunity is given to others!

That's right, in order to let these educated youths know how to live in this rural area, he very fair arranged the quota of returning to the city as the educated youth with the highest labor points. Among these educated youths, obviously, the highest labor point is Zhou Zekai.

"Comrades! As we approach the end of the year, I believe that everyone has come to the village for half a year and have been able to live hard in the village! I called everyone here today, one is to wish you a happy New Year, and the other is a place to return to the city next year. It has been sent to our village, and today I am the only way to inform everyone and get a place! "

The educated youths below did not take the village chief seriously. After all, such things as New Year's greetings. They are lonely outside, and it is actually the saddest time for Chinese New Year.

As soon as he heard the words of Mayor Yang Cun, everyone immediately became passionate and looked at him. Even if it is a place to go back to the city, they hope that this luck will fall on their own heads! Because each of them wants to go home!

"In the past six months, I have also been with you for a long time, so the list of returning to the city early next year will give you the one with the highest labor score among you! I believe that everyone also knows about the labor score and works hardest The one is probably the luckiest one! "

After the village chief Yang spoke, almost all the educated youths looked at Zhou Zekai, because they knew that among the people here, Zhou Zekai had the highest work score. From the beginning to the village, he has been working hard. To complete the tasks explained by the villagers, the accumulated labor points are more than twice as many as those of them.

However, these educated youths had some ideas in their minds. I felt that it was unfair for Chief Yang Cun to see that Zhou Zekai was his son-in-law. This was not fair. Several people looked at each other and wanted to talk. I heard the head of Yang Cun speak.

"I believe everyone knows that Comrade Zhou Zekai has been working very hard to cooperate with our village since he came to the village! The highest work score! I have also consulted Comrade Zhou Zekai about returning to the city. He hopes to stay in the countryside and build our peace. The development of Huacun! So we gave up this place back to the city, please applaud him !!! "

The Best Male GodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara