761-770: Funded Girls

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 761: I am amnesia not a brain disability 7
The Best Male God Chapter 761: I am amnesia not a brain disability 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the end, during the night's interrogation by the police, Wei Xueyan still didn't hold on. After all, ordinary people can go through twenty hours of interrogation with a professional police officer, which is not bad.

Wei Xueyan re-entered once again, hoping that she could achieve her purpose through the amnesia of Zhou Zekai, but it turned out that she was finally approached by Zhou Zekai's family. After the police kept saying that she had kidnapped and robbery, Wei Xueyan finally did not hold back the explanation of things ...

No way, if only Wei Xueyan was alone, as long as Wei Xueyan clenched her teeth, there was no evidence and the police could not take her, but she was wrong. Wei Xueyan had two pig teammates.

When Father Wei and Mother Wei heard that their behavior might be kidnapping, and they were going to jail, they were scared to explain everything directly. When did Wei Xueyan go home to bring people back, until they found Zhou Zekai's watch I think it is very valuable, so I took it down and sold it secretly.

Not to mention that there is also Wei Xueyan's plan. The baby daughter's pregnancy was also made clear. Moreover, the child's father Wei and mother Wei only knew that it was Wei Xueyan's ex-boyfriend. Who is not clear ...

Therefore, after Wei Xueyan finally explained all the crimes, the police only thought that it was a nightmare! I did not expect Wei Xueyan to have such a thought!

After Zhou Zekai had a car accident, he pulled Zhou Zekai into his hometown in a black car overnight, and then after Zhou Zekai's memory loss, he used another identity to let Zhou Zekai marry her, recognize the child in her stomach, and then cheer up afterwards Zhou Zekai restored her memory, so she always had contact with the Zhou family ...

Such a sophisticated plan may seem ridiculous, but if Zhou Zekai really doesn't remember anything, then it is really possible to implement it.

"How did you conclude that Zhou Zekai would have amnesia? When he brought him home, did he wake up on the way?"

Regarding Zhou Zekai's amnesia, the police really can't figure it out. You should be doing a TV series. If you say a car accident, it will be a car accident? After the car accident was accompanied by dog ​​blood amnesia? There is a premise for Wei Xueyan to plan so many things, that is, Zhou Zekai must have amnesia. So what made Wei Xueyan conclude that the other party had amnesia?

Of course, Wei Xueyan couldn't say that she would come back again, because I heard rumors that the person who rescued Zhou Zekai at the time knew that Zhou Zekai had amnesia and called the police specially, so she knew the news and wanted to take advantage of this opportunity ... just everything destroyed! It's ruined! !! !!

Thinking of those words that Zhou Zekai said, Wei Xueyan felt that everything she had done these days was like a clown. The other party remembered her name but did not tell her, and she let her hear what she said. Think about it. ?

In the end, Wei Xueyan still said nothing. The Zhou family received a notice from the police and understood everything.

The cause of Zhou Zekai's car accident has not been investigated, and Wei Xueyan only stole Zhou Zekai secretly after Zhou Zekai's car accident. This behavior has constituted a kidnapping. After all, many TV stations in Beijing have broadcast news of finding people. However, Wei Xueyan still tried to change Zhou Zekai's name to her surname, which proves that she has the idea of ​​crime.

As for the father and mother Wei sold Zhou Zekai's watch, it was considered a theft, because the amount involved was huge, and it is estimated that he did not run away.

The Best Male Godजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें