Chapter 41-50: Republican Poet's Little Wife

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 41: Republican poet's little wife 1
The Best Male God Chapter 41: Republican poet's little wife 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When he woke up from a hangover, Zhou Zekai had discovered that he had come to a new world and squinted to look at this seemingly scattered room, only to find out who he was throwing everywhere in the study, on the ground. All are written by the original owner.

Getting up from the chair, then slowly lowering my head and squatting down, picking up the paper on the ground. Just by looking at the order from right to left and the feel of the paper, Zhou Zekai determined that this is the time of the Republic of China. .

"You are like the spring breeze, lifted up my heart, my eyes are tender, and my soul is full of dreams ..."

Just after reading a sentence, Zhou Zekai determined that the girl was definitely writing a love poem to a little girl, although there was a lot of self-intoxication in the love poem.

He chuckled and stopped watching. After sorting out all the papers on the ground, I put them on the table and thought it was a bit funny to think of the name I just saw.

He is still Zhou Zekai, but this time, he became an advanced poet who abandoned his chaotic wife, and was the first domestically famous divorce in history.

Well, it is very unfortunate that the object he is responsible for this time is his childhood friend, who grew up together, and is the right wife.

The name of Zhou Zekai's wife is Meng Qiongyu. The Meng family and the Zhou family are considered to be the same. The two have met since childhood. The two were dolls. After the age of 16, they married directly. Meng Qiongyu became Zhou's wife like this. .

If this happened in ancient times, divorce or divorce would never happen, but it must have happened in the turbulent Republic of China! !! !! Zhou Zekai is a person who is eager to learn. He has been very smart since he was a child. His father also taught him with special care. Because of this, Zhou Zekai was able to get another look from the Meng family.

Sixteen-year-old Zhou Zekai married a noble woman like Meng Qiongyu, and she still likes it. After all, it was a young girl who was a young girl in her childhood. Also, this young girl is very beautiful, well-informed, and speaks a common language. These wonderful things alone can prove that the Meng family cultivated Meng Qiongyu.

Just eighteen years old, after two years of marriage, Zhou Zekai finally expressed her desire to learn more in the wave of people going abroad. With the support of parents and parents-in-law, she went out of the country with her little sister-in-law.

Both were extremely intelligent people, who had finished college in Kyoto at the age of eighteen. It was only in 1914 that they went to study in the UK together. After spending two years in the UK, they went to the United States to study politics and economics. Under the influence of romantic poets from abroad, Zhou Zekai became a romantic poet who would only describe his emotions with a pen, and the little sister-in-law Meng Chi who came to the United States with him was addicted to learning Self-improvement, studying everything abroad, and want to return to serve the country after learning! I do n’t know if my brother-in-law is derailed!

That's right! After coming to the United States for a while, Zhou Zekai met the Chinese American Xu Liming's family. His collection of poems was very appreciated by Xu Liming. Because of this, he also met Xu Liming's only daughter, Xu Miaoyu. Zhou Zekai was only 21 years old, and Xu Miaoyu also But at the age of eighteen, two people got along with each other day and night, and there was love in it. Xu Liming knew that Zhou Zekai had a wife at home, so he was not optimistic about her daughter's interaction with Zhou Zekai, but it did not prevent it too much, making Zhou Zekai even more Addicted to it.