701-710: I'm Waiting For You To Go Online

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 701: Behind the scenes is a man 15
The Best Male God Chapter 701: Behind the scenes is a man 15
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The days that followed were relatively peaceful, and the shooting of "Big Police" went smoothly. On Valentine's Day after the New Year, Zhou Zekai went to the UK to shoot SK lipstick advertisements, which were finally launched and launched in large areas around the world. , Go to the road and turn on the computer, the latest advertisement of SK lipstick appears in any App, and Zhou Zekai on the advertisement!

There are two people in the poster. One is wearing a women's dress full of temptation like Zhou Zekai of the queen. Her mouth is the kind of clean red lips, which makes people look at that lip at a glance. The urge to kiss.

Men's Zhou Zekai is a very gentleman. He wears a silver-gray suit and his hair is very well-groomed. The lipstick on his lips makes his lips sharp and angular, and describes the outline of his lips in detail. How does it feel to kiss such lips.

There is also the advertisement that was put down, not to mention the audience, even Feng Sicheng, who saw Zhou Zekai's SK advertisement for the first time, was deeply surprised.

This is a commercial with a plot, similar to that of a police bandit. On a rainy day, a woman in a red dress chased by a black umbrella came to a banquet in front of a banquet. After showing the certificate, she quickly ran in. The person chasing behind was stopped outside.

After the woman entered the banquet, the gentlemen and ladies were dancing in the warm and lazy banquet in the house. When they saw the girl in red who broke in suddenly, they looked amazing after they looked up.

The woman shuttled through the crowd, came to a room, then took off her skirt, threw off her wig, bit her lipstick off her mouth, and replaced the menswear in this room. When she appeared in the hall again, He has become a handsome gentleman. As soon as he came out, he was caught in the arms of a foreign woman. At this time, those who followed the woman chased him in, and the atmosphere was a little flustered, but Zhou Zekai, who changed to men's clothes, was not unhurried. , Raised the chin of the woman in her arms, and slowly made a kiss ...

The woman closed her eyes expectantly, and her eyelashes trembled slightly. When everyone thought he was going to kiss, the trackers left from the back door, and Zhou Zekai pulled out SK's lipstick with his right hand to close his eyes. Woman applying lipstick.

The picture was still at the moment when the girl closed her eyes and enjoyed the SK lipstick being smeared. SK's latest slogan came out, so that everyone felt a sense of awakening, and a sense of loss ...

How wonderful it would be if ...

Once this advertisement was launched, the latest official purchase interface of SK was directly crashed on the same day. Zhou Zekai's ability to carry goods is beyond doubt. Whether abroad or domestic, the effect of this SK advertisement is simply amazing!

An advertisement similar to a movie, especially highlights the two lipsticks newly produced by SK, which can also be used by boys, which makes girls want to snap up!

SK repaired the website with the fastest speed, and the official purchase of the homepage for the lottery, a total of ten lucky fans, if it is drawn, you will have the opportunity to enjoy Zhou Zekai personally apply lipstick to each other ...

This is even more shouting for fans! Feng Sicheng was the first to drag the assistant two to buy a complete set, which was regarded as supporting the younger brother. As a result, Feng Sicheng received a gift from Zhou Zekai-two big boxes of lipstick.

SK's latest two lipsticks have 60 colors each, so these two cases are heavy. Zhou Zekai ended the shooting of "The Violent Police". He came to visit the class and gave this thing to Feng Si by the way. Cheng, I think Feng Sicheng should like it.