431-440: Plagiarism will die - Trafficked Person

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 431: Plagiarism will die 6
The Best Male God Chapter 431: Plagiarism will die 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
With the voice of the original author, this anti-plagiarism news has also peaked. The most important thing is that the TV crew of the TV show "This Love Has Nothing to Do with the Wind" also jumped out and said that the copyright was earlier. I bought it. I didn't know the author's plagiarism when I was filming, and I was willing to apologize to the original author to prove his innocence. This matter simply pushed the son of a son into a place of nowhere.

Entertainment companies are now turning their backs and ignoring others, and the crew of the movie "This Love Has Nothing to Do with the Moon" is similar. Both the director and the actor interviewed have expressed no knowledge of the plagiarism of the son, and they are now very helpless. , I also hope that the original can be more powerful ...

Anyway, it is those official good words that are stunned. After all, plagiarism is a shame. Anyone who has anything to do with this matter will only be left after being remembered. For example, Yun Xue Ning and Duan Yiran, the two originally collaborated on this TV series, which attracted the audience. As a result, after the plagiarism came out, if anyone encountered an interview, it must be an interview of plagiarism, or they had to ask the two to play the plagiarism. The novel, whether you have seen the original or the like, the two actors are also very helpless, only to keep the agent away from the son of the son in the future.

The entertainment company is also embarrassed. Originally, I wanted to catch up with the trend of Ip, but after a while, "The situation has nothing to do with the wind and the moon" played a good card, but I did not expect to be beaten out! If the person who bought the copyright of this novel did not know about it, it is definitely false, but if there are so many readers, Ip ability is large, and naturally it does not take care of this. Besides, there is a large copy of the world 's articles, or web articles. So naturally I don't want so much.

But who ever thought that now it is so stealing chickens that they can't eclipse rice ...

Almost everyone in the original author is cheering, and the ones who have recently published books have even been interviewed by the media. Regarding the matter of blocking the son-in-law in the circle, these authors have repeatedly agreed, saying Such behavior is to clear the tumor of the literary circle.

Of course, the most unlucky thing is to buy another book copyright entertainment company from Gong Ziyue, which was already ready to start shooting. As a result, when the celebrities heard Gong Ziyue's work, they were directly unwilling. It is also felt that as long as the name of Gongziyue appears, it may be reminiscent of plagiarism. It is very bad and has a great impact on the company. In the end, the purchased copyright can only be placed there and cannot be used ...

Gao Ziyue received a leaflet from Zhou Shiyi. This plagiarism case has been filed in Shangjing City. Hao Wenyue also hired a lawyer to defend herself, but she did not expect that the other party 's lawyer would be more powerful. In this case, what is the reputation? It's gone, it seems that everything can only be dragged on like this ...

There is the publisher's side, which was originally intended to be printed by Gong Ziyue's book. Now that this kind of thing has happened, naturally it will not do such a bad thing. Even Hao Wenyue's new book conference was cancelled.

Just when Hao Wenyue was in a trough, another big event happened in the online literary circle. As the supreme goddess in the online literary circle, he sent a link on Weibo. This is an automatic comparison plagiarism software, as long as the original Putting the passages in the novel in it can scan it for plagiarism.

As soon as this website came out, many authors called a clapping applause, and some authors were more nervous, that is, those authors who may not have such a famous son, they also copied it, but not many people found it, and now, this website is very useful May pull them out.