Chapter 181-190: Nine Thousand Years old and Little Emperor Ji

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 181: What to do if a lover finds a substitute 25
The Best Male God Chapter 181: What to do if a lover finds a substitute 25
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Regarding such a problem, Zhou Zekai showed a faint smile, then looked at Chu Yunwei, and held Chu Yunwei's hand instead.

"Yun Wei, are you afraid of Lu Yihong?"

Such a sentence without heads and brains suddenly made Chu Yunwei sitting there look nervous, and then Zhou Zhoukai's hands also wanted to retract, but she was tightly held by Zhou Zekai, her face It even became a little pale.

"No, no."

Chu Yunwei tried hard to calm herself down, but still couldn't help but panic, looking at Zhou Zekai's eyes became a little dodging, probably because there was another little life in the stomach, Chu Yunwei would have planned All plans, any plan for Lu Yihong is far more important than the child in his stomach.

Seeing Chu Yunwei's so flustered appearance, Zhou Zekai reached out and held Chu Yunwei in his arms, gently stroking each other's back, soothing.

"Yunwei, don't be afraid, I'm here."

Pause and continue.

"I want to tell you that Lu Yihong will never hurt you again. Whether Lu Yihong or others, I will not allow those people to hurt you. Xinghui Entertainment has gone bankrupt. Lu Yihong is also hospitalized. He has everything. Can't do it, and never show up in front of you again, are you happy? "

Chu Yunwei held Zhou Zhoukai in her arms for a moment, then immediately raised her head from Zhou Zekai's arms, looked up at Zhou Zekai dumbly, wondering what to ask, but she couldn't ask at this time, those eyes She had already told Zhou Zekai all her thoughts.

There were shocks, surprises, and even a little relief in these eyes, but it was just an instant, all the thoughts of Chu Yunwei had passed through these eyes to Zhou Zekai.

Suddenly the eye circles became red, and tears fell down in disappointment. Chu Yunwei was still a little hesitant, but she was not holding back Zhou Zekai.

In her mind, Lu Yihong and Xia Ran were rapidly intertwined. In her last life, she dreamed of watching Lu Yihong's bankruptcy, and wanted to see if this so-called Xia Ran really loved landing in Yihong, but now ? Lu Yihong was really bankrupt ... Although she planned to spend a few years doing this in the morning, Chu Yunwei was shocked to get such an answer.

"Not only Lu Yihong, that Xia Ran, I have also been sent to the cosmetic hospital. I don't like her to be a bit similar to you, you are you, different from her."

Zhou Zekai continued, stroking Chu Yunwei's hair gently. He didn't feel too much about doing such a thing. When Chu Yunwei saw the two, especially after pregnancy, she was so afraid and Fear, then it proves that Lu Yihong and Xia Ran must have hurt her in the matter of pregnancy. If Yun Wei was born again, then the pain she suffered may only be a hundred times that of Xia Ran And a thousand times.

On the forehead was the kiss printed by Zhou Zekai, and Chu Yunwei was stunned, and allowed Zhou Zekai to kiss all the tears on her face, but she suddenly embraced Zhou Zekai as if she collapsed and buried her head in Zhou Zekai's arms In tears.

It was the cry of undisguised collapse, with a little bit of venting and joy.

Zhou Zekai just held Chu Yunwei so gently, stroking her hair gently, and did not speak, letting Chu Yunwei vent in her arms, and finally fell asleep in his arms in tears. .

Gently placed the person on the bed, Zhou Zekai lay beside the bed, and carefully looked at Chu Yunwei while she was asleep. She was not as strong as she imagined, but only because she was not protected. You can only face others with a strong and stubborn shell. Every soft arc on Chu Yunwei's face makes Zhou Zekai feel distressed. Many things are left to her to solve, but at this time, help her solve It seems to be a better method.