Chapter 81-90: Great Heavenly Poor Wife

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 81: Great Heavenly King's Poor Wife 7
The Best Male God Chapter 81: Great Heavenly King's Poor Wife 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the people of the Su family came, Zhou Zekai naturally left. His identity was destined not to stay in the hospital too much, but he thought it was a little funny when he thought of his parents 'surprise when they saw him. After all, Su Jin likes Zhou Zekai as a star, but that's not covered, otherwise Su's parents would not pay attention to such a male star.

Sitting in the nanny car, Zhou Zekai then remembered the accident.

"Ming Brother, how is the traffic accident going?"

Broker Ming Ming is also drunk. He feels helpless about Zhou Zekai's idea of ​​seeing a woman and suddenly cannot move.

"The accident was naturally dealt with. After all, there were no casualties, and we were still people we knew. They were fined and Su Jin's driver's license was revoked. If Su Jin is OK in a few days, go to the police station. I just need to make a transcript. I even got her out of the car. Now I have found a place to repair it, and I will send it to her.

After Ming Ge saw the divorce certificate, he already knew it. Su Jin ran into them by car. I'm afraid it was because he couldn't stand the divorce blow. Look at his entertaining entertainer, Ming Ge still couldn't bear it.

"I said A Kai, you really want to chase her, let's not talk about her identity, let's say that she is Bai Jiu's ex-wife. I see, your fans will not accept her, and other than that, There are white buildings. I think the job change for our company is all for you. As a result, you want to be with your wife, and you do n't see if they agree with you? "

This is true. In the entertainment industry, these people were a bit messy. As a result, the poor girl became the same wife. Even if she finds an object, she also hurts people. This white building is really not What a nice guy.

Zhou Zekai replied calmly when he heard what Ming Ming said.

"Brother Ming, I really just knew her, and said it was fun to chase her? I know that she is Bai's wife. It doesn't matter how important our relationship is. Yes, I think she is a good woman. I don't want her to be hurt by the white building. Even if she is not with her, then who can stop me from protecting her. "

This is Zhou Zekai's idea. Since saying goodbye to Xie Rusi, his attitude towards these wishers has changed a lot. If he used to think that he would be able to bring happiness to these wishers, then later, he The more I realized, it was actually him who really used these wishers.

He used his tenderness and petting to form a huge net, and bound these wishers firmly in his net.

But even if he pretends to be gentle and gentle, there is a limit. For a long time of disguise, Zhou Zekai is actually very tired. Occasionally he wants to do some crazy things. What he cannot control in his body is the passion. Spilled blood.

It 's like the last world, even though these fans have been sent to prison, but he chose to find someone to kill those fans and said that he would avenge Zhou Aiya, but Zhou Zekai knew in his heart that he just felt that life was a bit like that Too boring, I always want to change something.

Remember that in a certain world, he was a murderous man. The self of that world is really a ghostly one? Killing all the people who see with your eyes, you don't need to be influenced by so-called people, you don't need to be gentle and nostalgic for someone, and you don't want to frantically seek some warmth that is not yours.

Zhou Zekai, already in hell, has long ceased to hope for heaven.

"Okay, you are reasonable. You can do whatever you like. Anyway, I can't control you anyway. The agent of Baijiu's guy now tells the upper level of the company to bind you to gossip. I'm very opposed to it. ,What do you think?"