Chapter 22: Little Fresh Meat After Big Shadow

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 22: Xiao Xianrou fell in love with Daying
The Best Male God Chapter 22: Xiao Xianrou fell in love with Daying
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The weather in August is a bit indescribably hot. On this ordinary summer night, the largest stadium in the Pearl City Expo Park is crowded at this time. This stadium, which can accommodate 80,000 people, is crowded with crowds. The scream came with waves of heat.

The 80,000-odd audience around the stage completely ignored the hot summer days, and frantically looked at the center of the stage. The handsome man with a blond hair on the screen was waving his light stick, and his throat had already been exhausted. The shouting became dumb.

On the stage, under the projection of the light, the blond man in a dark black V shirt, holding a microphone, was singing his famous song.

"Who is the most handsome person in the world ~ I will be unceremonious in confessing myself! I know you may not acquiesce! So I try to change your cold denial ..."

The energetic voice of the man radiated through the stadium with a capacity of 80,000, which caused the fans to cheer wildly.

"Zhou Zekai! You are the most handsome !!!"

The fans cheered neatly, it seemed that they could be heard outside the stadium. As the security guards of the concert, they watched the situation anxiously to prevent other sudden symptoms from appearing far away from the stage. On the edge, two security officers secretly took time to chat.

"Ze Kai is really hot this week, right? I'm only 20 years old this year, and I've already started my own national tour concert. I heard that next month the capital will hold a concert in the Bird's Nest, real cow!"

The atmosphere at the scene was so hot. This is why the security officials thought Zhou Zekai was powerful. After all, Zhou Zekai is only 20 years old.

"Hey, you don't want to think about when he made his debut, he became famous at the age of thirteen, and now it's been seven years. If my son can be mixed like this, I guess I can wake up laughing."

Another middle-aged man also said cheerfully that his son is also 20 years old this year, but this week is not as prosperous as Zhou Zekai, but compared to Zhou Zekai's almost linked life, his son is just a very ordinary person.

That's right, the person on the stage is Zhou Zekai, 20 years old. He didn't expect that after he came into this world, he found that he became a star! Or step by step from the child star! Now it can be said that it is a popular little meat in the music industry.

After learning his identity, Zhou Zekai got used to his identity as quickly as possible, and also knew who he needed to protect.

His identity this time is to be a hot little player in the entertainment industry, and his missionaries are naturally in the entertainment industry, but the woman he needs to protect is behind the scenes of the downhill! A filmmaker who is thirty years old!

Chen Zhe is the person Zhou Zekai needs to protect in this world. She officially debuted with a TV series at the age of fifteen and played the female No. 3. Later, because of her unique appearance, she directly starred in the heroine of the famous director Wang Rui's large-scale costume film Red and white, her appearance is just like her name. If it is God-given, the beauty went straight out of the country and won several foreign awards in one fell swoop.

It is a pity that this glory has not been maintained for a long time, because of her unique appearance, and there are many people in the circle who want to subscribe to her. Naturally, she is unwilling to lose a lot of good opportunities over time. Although I signed an entertainment company, almost four years from the age of sixteen to the age of twenty were wasted.