371-380: Girlfriends Fall in Love with Boyfriend

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 371: Girlfriends fall in love with boyfriend 4
The Best Male God Chapter 371: Girlfriends fall in love with boyfriend 4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Regarding Ren Qianqian and Chu Mingwei, the sales department has the most right to speak. After Ren Qianqian entered the sales department, she was taken care of by Chu Mingwei. Now, the girlfriend's girlfriend is about to become her girlfriend. That naturally took care of it more. In the afternoon, Chu Mingwei took Ren Qianqian out to meet with the customer. This customer was spent a lot of time talking by a team in the sales department. I am afraid that this will be Ren Qingqing's credit.

Regarding this kind of thing, the sales department hasn't happened once or twice. Everyone's resentment is getting deeper and sooner or later, this thing will explode like a time bomb.

At the same time, Su Yaqiu, who is filing documents on the company's side, also received the latest news from the board of directors above. Their company has been acquired by a big chaebol, and the president has left. Three days later, the new president will come to the company. Check and hope that the leaders of all departments will pay attention.

After seeing this news, Su Yaqiu frowned, while writing documents to the employees under him, in fact, the company has been acquired or changed the leader, this has happened three times in this company, who has money Whoever is the boss, this sentence is not a nonsense, just hope that the company's change of leadership will not affect the people below.

The work in the afternoon made Su Yaqiu forget the emotional things. After all, when faced with work, it must be worked hard, otherwise Su Yaqiu would not get everything today.

At 7:00 in the evening, Su Yaqiu sorted out the work at hand and took a look at the WeChat group, only to find out that things about Chu Mingwei and Ren Qianqian had been uploaded on WeChat, which specifically mentioned Ren Qianqian and Tong Wanrong at noon. It is a stranger's thing for Su Yaqiu.

After a few glances, Su Yaqiu closed WeChat, then found Zhou Zekai's phone in her mobile phone and called in the past.

She will never accept the other party ’s stuff, and it ’s still targeted at the diamond ring. Just looking at the other party ’s appearance, Su Yaqiu does n’t know how to return it to the other party, so today she has asked her assistant to help buy a man. Watch, intended to be equivalent to Zhou Zekai.

Although the diamond price of this six-star star was not marked at the time, the composition was better and it was still the kind of exhibit. It is estimated that no five or six hundred thousand could not be obtained, so Su Yaqiu chose 680,000 Vacheron Constantin for Zhou Zekai. Hope Able to compensate the price of the diamond ring.

Su Yaqiu admits that she really looked at the diamond ring that Zhou Zekai gave her at a glance, but this does not mean that she can take things for free.

Someone was soon connected on the other end of the phone.

"Yaqiu, I thought you would never call me again ~"

Zhou Zekai's voice came from the phone, with a bit of joy, so what Su Yaqiu originally wanted to say suddenly turned into a mess of code in his mind. He just called the other party, and the other party was already so happy. What?

"Why? President Zhou, are you free tonight? I want to invite you to dinner. What do you think?"

Although Su Yaqiu was stagnant for a moment, Su Yaqiu relaxed herself very quickly. Her impression of Zhou Zekai was still the general manager Zhou who wanted to attack the company. It was her task to win the other party's list. Now, Su Yaqiu hopes that if she eats tonight, the other party will not mention those things that embarrass her.