Chapter 191-200

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 191: Nine thousand years old and little emperor Ji 9
The Best Male God Chapter 191: Nine thousand years old and little emperor Ji 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Frontier days are painful. Chen Fangfei, who grew up in the palace, faced death for the first time. The yellow sand of the desert fascinated her eyes. The blood of the soldiers contaminated the land, which should have been yellow land or even After being confronted again and again, it turned blood red, and those unburied stump bodies made Chen Fangfei have a nightmare for three days in a row.

Just such a weak Chen Fangfei only existed for three days. After three days of nightmare swept through, she truly became the Iron Blood Emperor who led the soldiers galloping on the battlefield! Emperor Wuyi who is really surrounded by soldiers!

It took three months to come to the frontier in a blink of an eye. Chen Fangfei, who was living and living with these soldiers, has been accepted by these soldiers. Even the nine thousand-year-old Zhou Zekai's contacts in the army were handed over. It was given to Chen Fangfei, and also made Chen Fangfei, a little girl who was originally pretty and pretty in everyone's minds, become a convincing general today!

After another raid, the blood on Chen Fangfei's face had dried on her face. She didn't care about washing, and asked the army officers and other generals on the side.

"The generals were very good in this raid. Three thousand people have already broken through the other five thousand people 's barracks and burned each other 's grain. However, some soldiers in the army were still injured. Count them down and step up to these generals. Arrange for the doctor, and also the food and medicine from Beijing? "

For three months, Chen Fangfei not only led the army to retreat Cang Yan from the Jin Dynasty, but also submitted a military order to his father, and decided to break through Cang Yan and return to the palace. Although Chen Jianan was very worried about her, he could see The daughter is so ambitious and does not stop, just to explain Zhou Zekai's care, with Zhou Zekai's presence, he is very relieved.

The ministers of North Korea and China also felt that the emperor's decision was ridiculous from the beginning. After knowing the power of Wuyi Emperor Ji, they immediately changed their minds, saying that the emperor was wise and that they could have the right to support Wuyi Emperor Ji. Among them, Pei's and Zhou's, and Chen Fangfei's mother's house are all fully integrated. Whether it is military puppets or drugs, they will be sent to the front line as soon as possible.

"Back to the general, the grain, grass and medicines have been delivered. This time, the soldiers of the Ministry of War Zhou Zexuan who transported the grass and grass were already waiting outside the account. Would you like him to come in?"

This week, Zhou Zekai is Zhou Zekai's elder brother. Chen Fangfei didn't expect it, but he sent it in person. He immediately looked at Zhou Zekai who was watching Shatu, and nodded after finding that his father had nothing to do.

"Please come in."

A soldier soon invited Zhou Zexuan in. Zhou Zexuan is now almost at the age of knowing his destiny. When he entered the door, his eyes fell on his brother Zhou Zekai, who had not seen him for many years. He saw that his brother was still a red robe. After seeing how old he was, I felt relieved, so I saw Wuyi Emperor Ji.

"Chen Zhou Zexun met Wuyi Emperor Ji!"

After kneeling, Zhou Zeyi secretly looked at the Emperor Wuyi. When the family received the letter from his brother, the grandfather summoned everyone in the study to discuss this matter, knowing that the brother was crazy enough to support a woman. When he ascended the throne, he felt that his brother must be crazy, the heroine! How can this be?