661-670

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 661: Your parents think you should quit the net 7
The Best Male God Chapter 661: Your parents think you should quit the net 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Responsible for the marriage lawsuit is another male lawyer. He has a very gentle face, but his method is not as gentle as his face. After hearing Zhou Zekai's inquiries, he was shown an imperative. Smile.

"This is a divorce agreement signed by Ms. Jiang Yanyan, which states that she will go out of the house. Of course, she also has a request. She hopes that her bigamy will not be mentioned, and that her son Huang Zhijie will be protected from you. Do it. "

Whenever a divorce lawsuit is committed by a man or a woman, the common property of the husband and wife is generally divided, regardless of how they are divided. And Jiang Yanyan is not just derailed in marriage. She changed her name, changed her ID, and remarried. She committed the crime of bigamy. If the defendant is sentenced to court, she will have to live in prison for at least five years.

Therefore, during the divorce negotiation, Jiang Yanyan made a life and death request that he would not be charged in court with regard to the crime of bigamy. As long as this matter was not investigated by Zhou Zekai, the court would not pronounce it, so the lawyer consulted Zhou Zekai's intentions. , Agreed to Jiang Yanyan's request, and asked Jiang Yanyan to sign a divorce certificate, and gave up all the property, leaving the house clean.

This is already the best result for her. Jiang Yanyan is still bringing her nine-year-old son Huang Zhijie. She is an orphan. Huang Hailiang is now in prison and is taking care of herself. People on the Huang family are implicated because of Huang Hailiang. Naturally, It is impossible to take care of Huang Zhijie, so the current result is naturally that if she goes to prison, then Huang Zhijie has no one to ask. How can a child survive in such a society?

Even if it was a vine, Jiang Yanyan still loved the son, unlike the guilt and disgust of the older son, she liked her younger son and could do anything for the younger son.

Zhou Zekai nodded while listening to the lawyer's words, and then looked at everything. The property and other issues have been represented by the lawyer. He usually looks at the side while holding a pen to sign. These properties, deposits, and cars are like vines to Jiang Yanyan. An ordinary woman, Zhou Zekai thought about sending her to prison, but then changed her mind.

What would such a vine-like woman do after losing everything? Will I find a big tree again? Zhou Zekai was curious. Now Jiang Yanyan, now forty years old, with a young son, how can she survive in this society with nothing.

He wants this woman to watch her husband who once betrayed step by step to the highest level. He wants this woman to see Zeng Jin's abandoned son become a real winner in life!

Jiang Yanyan, a woman, wanted this woman to regret her cowardice and ignorance for her entire life.

After signing these agreements, Zhou Zekai discussed other matters with these lawyers, and each lawyer gave a red envelope, and the thin red envelopes contained cards, each of which gave 20,000 red envelopes. Zhou Zekai is now in short supply The thing is money.

No matter what, the price of these things under the name of Jiang Yanyan has exceeded one billion and more than three billion companies. Zhou Zekai feels that he is still rich.

The lawyers are also very happy, in addition to helping the client to handle the property, but also because the client is very big-handed and seems to know the law better than ordinary people, so after receiving Zhou Zekai's request to name Jiang Yanyan After all the properties were sold, everyone was happy to help, and Zhou Zekai asked to re-purchase the real estate. Because of his physical problems and being busy, he handed them over to these lawyers, so that these lawyers would guarantee that they would Buy the best property in Shangyang ...