281-290: Dual Personality Husband

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 281: The paparazzi's net red little sweetheart is finished
The Best Male God Chapter 281: The paparazzi's net red little sweetheart is finished
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After all, in a circle, although Zhou Zekai did not contact Xia Nuan, he contacted Luo Jing, and then faced a series of questions from Luo Jing.

"I do n't care if you do what is good for my sister or for whatever reason! But, Zhou Zekai! From now on, you are far away from my sister! She and you are not the same person! I do n't want to hold you accountable, but My sister is just an ordinary girl. What she needs is someone who loves her, not someone who likes to take control of her life! I appreciate your step-by-step calculations for finding my sister, and thank you For my sister's help to me, compared to my brother, you are like a warm patron saint, but you are destined to be only **** to her, and the person standing next to her cannot be you, also It can't be you! I think you know this more clearly than I do. "

Outsiders can clearly see things like feelings. If a person loves or does not love someone, just by looking at his actions, he can determine the thought in this person's heart. Zhou Zekai is good for Xia Nuan, but he uses his own way to Nuan is good, I do n't want Xia Nuan to know, I just want to make her life better ... But what about relationships? He never thought about telling Xia Nuan, never thought about facing them with Xia Nuan, he was just a righteous giver of everything to Xia Nun.

It's like Luo Jing's ironic 'guardian god'. He thanked Zhou Zekai for knowing how much this person played in his sister's life, but because of this, he didn't even want his sister to follow this. People are together because the patron saint has no feelings. If the younger sister really falls in love with this person, she will only be hurt in the end.

Hearing Luo Jing's questioning, Zhou Zekai held his mobile phone for reflection. He didn't say a word for a long time, because he admitted that Luo Jing was right.

After entering this world, he could obviously approach Xia Nuan and help her for the first time, but he did n't. He just enjoyed such a calm and comfortable life, and did n't need to have too much tangled life. He was too tired. Some voices are calling his name, sentence by sentence, Kai Kai, sentence by sentence, by Mingxu, so that Zhou Zekai can only forget it all through obsessed with animation and games.

If you can really find your true self after completing a thousand tasks, then in these various worlds, was Zhou Zekai once, or the original one?

Zhou Zekai only thinks about this occasionally, but it is also a flash of thinking, and now he suddenly looks forward to it, looking forward to the one who has experienced everything, if he can really get back to the original, he is still the same Is that Zhou Zekai?

"I see, I won't bother her again."

To give the other party an answer, Zhou Zekai is not the kind of person who likes entanglement. The wish of the wishing person has almost been fulfilled. It seems that he is not with him, and there is no difference.

At this time, Zhou Zekai remembered that Xia Nuan suddenly ignored the meaning of his time. If he reacted at that time, I'm afraid it would not be like the end now, but now, everything is too late, Xia Nuan He may have liked him briefly, but that love was too little to disappear quickly under the passing of time.

"That's good, Mr. Zhou, as Xia Nuan's brother, I really appreciate you and about my own affairs. I also thank you very much. In any case, you are the benefactor of our brother and sister."

Luo Jing is not a person who is grateful. Although the relationship between the two people was initially a transaction relationship, but after breaking away from the transaction relationship, thinking of his sister Xia Nuan's like, thinking that this man is as terrifying as God, Luo Jing is still You know, my sister doesn't match this person at all.