411-420

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 411: Bully **** wife 8
The Best Male God Chapter 411: Bully **** wife 8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The summer heat has not yet dissipated. The Mingda Medical School on the Pearl City side has already started in advance. Those seniors and sisters are the first time to stay at the door to arrange new students to enter the school. After all, the people who study medicine are still all The enthusiasm is gentle, so the freshmen get along with the old students very happily.

One after another came over to sign up. At this time, a girl in a light blue dress in the crowd attracted the attention of many boys. She had a black and straight hair behind her shoulders, and the face of Gua Zi was extremely beautiful. The beauty face, especially the gentleness and the tenderness of the skin that emanated from her, became the reason to attract everyone.

The sky is already hot, even if it is September, but the temperature in the air is actually 30 degrees. The arrival of this girl at the moment made many medical school deans look forward to it, and someone immediately went up. .

"Sister, let me carry your luggage ~"

When meeting a girl, she must be attentive. Zhao Xuezhen stunned, and then smiled sweetly.

"Thank you, brother."

Let the brother pick up his luggage, and then follow the brother to the registration office.

"School girl, my name is Xia Zhe, how about you?"

The boy laughed very sunny, and Xiao Huya was so cute. She let Zhao Xuezhen take a look and suddenly thought of the little monster in her daughter's favorite cartoon.

"My name is Zhao Xuezhen, Brother Xia Zhe, and I'm glad to meet you."

But when Xia Zhe heard Zhao Xuezhen's words, she suddenly hesitated, turning her head to look at Zhao Xuezhen, her voice became strange.

"You, you are Zhao Xuezhen?"

With that said, the look was weird, with a loss and a shock.

"Does the brother know me?"

Zhao Xuezhen looked at the strange expression on the other side, but she was a little curious. After she gave birth to her child, she started to take supplementary courses. With the help of Kai Kai, she was now admitted to the Mingda Medical Department of Mingzhu City. Very happy.

"My dad is Xia Hengchuan, I said so, you understand?" Xia Zhe lowered her voice and said carefully, after Xia Hengchuan's name was spoken from his mouth, this made Zhao Xuezhen understand.

"It turns out you are Xia Bobo's son ..."

Looking at each other suddenly, Zhao Xuezhen was very happy. It was really nice to meet someone in the school. A Kai's current level is no longer what she can reach. The reason why I know Xia Hengchuan is The key reason is that A Kai and Xia Hengchuan have a biological research, so Zhao Xuezhen has seen Xia Hengchuan a few times. If you think about it, you feel that Xia Zhe is similar to Dr. Xia.

"Well, I just felt wrong when I heard your name. I heard my dad said that you and Kai Brother, use Kai Brother to educate me all day. If you have any things in the school in the future, just look for me. Although I can't do it outside, I can still handle some things in this school. "

Xia Zhe thought that her simple first love was going to fail again, and her mood was a collapse, but when she finally saw the little girl in the legend that had a child very early, looking at her figure and appearance, she did n’t seem to have had a baby. The child ...

As a result, under Xia Zhe's care, Zhao Xuezhen quickly completed the school procedures, and because of her intention to live outside, Xia Zhe, the president of the student union, opened the back door, so she did not need to live in school.