Chapter 26-30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 26: Little Fresh Meat After 3
The Best Male God Chapter 26: Little Fresh Meat After 3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
To say that shooting such a love program, it is normal for the stars to engage in ambiguous Weibo, and everyone can know that this is for work, but Zhou Zekai ’s reaction has really made the netizens' hearts burst! Without him, watching the three groups of guests who participated in the "virtual lovers" show, no matter whether they are men or women, which one can say nothing like on Weibo?

There is also the video released by the previous program group, which is also made by netizens to scream again and again. The pink bubble and the sense of cp are no longer good?

Zhou Zekai's unique method of making money finally ended up with the "virtual lovers" program group to clean up the mess, but this love also earned more traffic for "virtual lovers".

In a taxi, within half an hour, Zhou Zekai and the crew of the show have become one. In front of the camera, the expectations of meeting Chen Yan are undisguised, and his face is full of anticipation, making the camera feel Zhou Zekai This is really like the beginning of love.

When arriving at Wanda Plaza, Zhou Zekai paid for getting off the bus, holding a champagne rose in his hand. Perhaps the show group was cleared. No one was seen on Wanda Plaza. Zhou Zekai got the second reminder of the show group.

The reminder card stated that Zhou Zekai's favorite object was in the coffee shop of Wanda Plaza.

Then, a few minutes later, Zhou Zekai held the flowers and found the café called a coffee house. After entering, at the table next to the window, he saw Chen Zhi wearing a white chiffon shirt.

Today, Chen Zhi changed her makeup, her hair turned into a ball, and she seemed to have a bit of a girl's coyness, which made Zhou Zekai look with a smile on her face.

The camera especially gave them a face-to-face lens, the shy and expectant smile of the youth, and the gentle and humorous look of the woman. Such two high-value cps are really uncontrollable. !! !!

Zhou Zekai stepped up, Chen Ye also politely got up from the chair, he passed the champagne rose in his hand.

"My sister, you are so beautiful today!"

The young man didn't seem to have learned how to praise the woman, and his words were a bit funny in Chen Ye's ears.

"You are handsome today too!"

Chen Xun took the champagne rose with a smile, but did not expect Zhou Zekai to be very careful this time, knowing that she likes champagne rose, and she found that the boy in the white shirt really looks good, Zhou Zekai's clean fingers let Chen Xunren Can't stop looking twice.

Many people don't know that after Chen Ying's big movie, she is actually a hand control. She likes men's beautiful hands the most. Zheng Hang is remembered because her hands are more beautiful.

After the two high-value people greeted, they sat on the chair. The handsome and handsome woman was really like shooting an idol drama, and the two started the process of this show-each other To understanding.

They both watched "Virtual Lovers". After the guests were scheduled for this show, the first phase of the show almost always saw the two guests know each other. Some of them looked like a blind date, but they were very popular with netizens.

"Akai, I am very happy to see you today. I hope that we can get along with each other for a while to get to know me."

When Chen Ye saw the man sitting opposite him, he had begun to have red ears because of a disagreement. This made Chen Ye a little nervous, as if he had seen the first love he had secretly loved, his eyes turned slightly, but he still couldn't bear it. Look at Zhou Zekai's ear.