471-480: Dead White Moonlight

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 471: Hostess she has red envelope group 9
The Best Male God Chapter 471: Hostess she has red envelope group 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This is true, and it is also the true wish of the former wisher. He has been so good that he does not associate with girls, not because he hates those girls, but really thinks that he can do more with these things. He didn't have time to talk to the girls about these house-to-house love.

This is true.

As soon as Zhou Zekai said this, Chai Yuqing holding the pink envelope immediately raised her head. There were tears in her eyes. She seemed to want to say something, but Zhou Zekai turned around.

"I won't tell others about it, bye."

After speaking, he walked directly towards the classroom and left Chai Yuqing behind him. Zhou Zekai was afraid to stay. He was afraid he would curse people if he stayed. After all, those things Chai Yuqing did, It really doesn't seem to like what one should do.

In Zhou Zekai's ideas, if you like someone, shouldn't it make him happier or happier? However, after Chai Yuqing's confession failed, she actually hated Zhou Zekai and destroyed Zhou Zekai's family because of love and hate. Isn't such a woman wicked and vicious?

Liked by such people, why not be unlucky?

The wisher was confessed twice by Chai Yuqing. The first time was what Chai Yuqing looked like today. The wisher said kindly that he should study hard without considering his feelings. The second time Chai Yuqing thought that she had become smarter and more beautiful. The wisher should have liked her, but the wisher said that she would go abroad and study better ...

This led to Chai Yuqing's hatred for love, probably after she became beautiful and was sought after by everyone, so she should be able to think that everyone should like her?

What Zhou Zekai hates the most is that such self-righteous people, when they are not able to change together, let others help the poor. After they have the ability to change themselves, others feel blind when they don't look at it ... Is it you RMB? Everyone likes it?

After successfully putting people behind, Zhou Zekai raised his eyebrows and was in a good mood.

Chai Yuqing stayed her head bowed, and her tears fell on the pink envelope. Just now Zhou Zekai's words pierced her heart like a sharp knife, so that Chai Yuqing finally couldn't control it. After tearing the small envelope in his hand, throwing it on the ground and stepping on two feet, he squatted down and picked up the fragments with red eyes ...

why? Why should she refuse her so? Didn't even glance at her love letter? Is it because she doesn't look good ... Chai Yuqing's tears fell to the ground, thinking of Zhou Zekai's handsome face, the way he laughed with others, and the indifferent expression when facing herself, all made Chai Yuqing's heart hurt, I just feel uncomfortable in my heart.

She knew she wasn't good enough or beautiful, but what about that? She really likes Zhou Zekai, and she likes such a person in her heart ...

why? Why didn't he even look at his heart?

Thinking of this, Chai Yuqing cried even more, buried her head in her arm, and put tears on her body ...

After returning to the class, Zhou Zekai was naturally curious about what happened to Chai Yuqing, but Zhou Zekai didn't say anything. He said it was okay and soon he was in class. Chai Yuqing didn't come back. It seemed that he was skipping school.

Zhou Zekai knew that for the next period, Chai Yuqing should diet and lose weight.

But seriously, for an obese person, dieting and weight loss are not really useful at all. The best way is to exercise ...