291-300: My Brother's Fiance

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 291: Double personality husband finish
The Best Male God Chapter 291: Double personality husband finish
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This hypnosis was a long time for Dr. Meng, until 9 o'clock in the evening, Zhou Zekai lying there had not woke up, so Dr. Meng was very worried, even thinking whether to call the other party back in advance, many times, If a person with a split personality is hypnotized, the personalities of each other may be met. From afternoon to night, Dr. Meng has been watching Zhou Zekai's situation, watching the other person's expressions change, and he is also worried.

Outside Wen Xueqing and Zhou's father and mother were also waiting, as well as Zhou Zeyan and Zhou Jingxian who came over. Both knew about Zhou Zekai and hoped that Zhou Zekai would be fine.

At 9:18 in the evening, Zhou Zekai finally woke up from hypnosis, not the kind being awakened, but woke up from hypnosis himself! Dr. Meng was taken aback, then looked at Zhou Zekai, and carefully studied who Zhou Zekai was now, but he smiled at the other side.

"Dr. Meng, thank you for your help, I have recovered."

The soul was split by this body and divided into various personalities. After reintegration, Zhou Zekai became himself. He was originally a wise man, but with childishness in his wisdom, he could not control it inside the body. Alleles, but those are all Zhou Zekai, no matter what kind of person it is, Zhou Zekai.

"What? Are you recovering? Are you a master now?"

Dr. Meng originally felt that the personality he saw was very strange. After hearing Zhou Zekai's speech, he was even more shocked. He couldn't believe that the person in front of him was the personality, because the owner was so cold as ice. This man smiled like a spring breeze.

"If you have to say ... I'm the one who has merged three personalities. There will be no other personalities in the future."

This physical schizophrenia has been treated. Zhou Zekai thought of his wisher, and he thought, next, he should go and meet the wish of the wisher.

The other party's wishes are so many, even enough that his soul begins to be divided. Zhou Zekai feels that all her wishes must be fulfilled!

She wanted to find someone she loved, and she had fulfilled her wish.

Hope that her husband's personality is unified, and now Zhou Zekai is finished.

Then only the last one was left, she asked to divorce her husband.

"It's incredible ..." Dr. Meng turned around and observed Zhou Zekai, and finally determined that the person in front of him was a fused existence, only to find it incredible.

You know, it's 9:30. If in the past, Zhou Zekai, who belongs to the night, will appear. Zhou Zekai, who belongs to the night, knows Dr. Meng. Now, in this state, Zhou Zekai knows that he will not be that person. , And there was a smile on the other's face, it was not the same as him during the day, in short, Dr. Meng felt very amazing.

After researching about schizophrenia for a while, the two went out together, and then saw Zhou 's father and mother, Zhou Zeyan, Zhou Jingxian, and Wen Xueqing. When Wen Xueqing saw him, he looked It's all bright, it's the kind of gaze, but when Zhou Zekai faced her, she gave a satirical look.

This look made Wen Xueqing stiff, and she also understood that the person in front of her didn't like her Akai ...

"Mr. Zhou, Mrs. Zhou, this hypnosis was very successful. Zekai is a blessed child. Now all the personalities have been merged, and according to my test, there will be no problems in the future."