Chapter 51-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 51: Republican poet's little wife 11
The Best Male God Chapter 51: Republican poet's little wife 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhou Zekai's statement made Wang Xuesheng very curious about the young man in front of him. After all, the so-called poets I met before did not dare to say this in front of him. Even if he was patriotic, he could only express his hatred of foreign invasion. The feeling, as Zhou Zekai said so plainly, is really not there.

"I didn't expect to be complimented on me someday from a poet's mouth."

Wang Xuesheng carefully looked at the young man in front of him, and found that the young man in front of him was indeed the person who wrote that kind of patriotic poetry, standing like Jin Songsong, hiding his eyes in his eyes. This spirit is much better than many young people today.

"Why is King Datong so self-confident? Now Shanghai can be so peaceful and peaceful, relying on King Datong and the soldiers under your control. Although I have been abroad for three years, I am not an unknown person. There are now outside All five warlord groups are expanding outside, wars are everywhere, not to mention the threat of Japanese enemies at any time. It can be said that apart from this Shanghai city, other places have been caught in the chaos. In this case, it cannot be said that Wang Does your command over the protection of the people of Shangjing? "

Zhou Zekai is light and light, but he is looking at Wang Xuesheng. His eyes are full of determination. He believes that the person in front of him is a person who really considers for the people. After watching the other party, he continues to say.

"Most of the people who fled from other provinces were accepted by us on the Beijing side. After the acceptance, many people from families would like to join the army led by Wang Da. Although the money given each month is not much, it is enough. Those refugees who live on and have a large commander who is kind-hearted and arranges a place for the refugees to live. Which commander can do this? I heard my father said that last year, the Japanese army conducted After the aggression, it was the grand commander who took the soldiers in your hand to resist the Japanese army. Isn't that enough for me to admire? "

Word by word, as if talking about Wang Xuesheng's heart, in fact, to this point, Wang Xuesheng is not unthinkable. He went from a gangster to the position of a big warlord today. The thing to consider must not be just the one under his hand. Brothers have to consider more people, the people under his management, and whether those people can live well under their own jurisdiction is also a matter that Wang Xuesheng needs to consider.

After stopping his army, he gradually recruited many people. Now Wang Xuesheng has almost 60,000 troops under his hands. Every time he hears that a warlord outside expands his territory, he does n’t want it, just hands. There is only a small number of people in the city. Shangjing City is relatively wealthy. If he leads a troop, I am afraid that Shangjing City will be taken in. Whether it is the Japanese army or the so-called warlords, as long as it is Shangjing City Invaded, I'm afraid it will be a mess of life.

Because of this, he has been lurking for the past two years, and dare not take any action. He can only protect Shangjing City when the enemy invades. Others, because of the importance of Shangjing City, can only stop.

"Let's not say those compliments, Mr. Zhou really is a great talent, and at a glance I can see my dilemma now, sir, please sit down, Fubo, and have tea!"

Until now, Wang Xuesheng really considered Zhou Zekai in his eyes. Although every word of Zhou Zekai is praise, but there is something in it, every sentence is suggesting Wang Xuesheng. He seems to be in power now, but But it is very passive, because I care too much about Shanghai, but I ca n’t let go.