Chapter 24-25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 24: Little fresh meat after big shadow 1
The Best Male God Chapter 24: Little fresh meat after big shadow 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As soon as Chen Yi wakes up, the world is full of news. The news about Zhou Zekai and her about to participate in the "virtual lovers" has strongly countered the headlines. Zhou Zekai's interaction with Chen Wei on Weibo is even more so. Various situations were analyzed by those network reporters. In short, the two people's joining the "virtual lovers" is settled.

At nine o'clock in the morning, after Chen Zhou came up and called for sleep, Chen Ye got up and watched Chen Ye eating the nutritious meal without any oil and water. Once again I felt that being a celebrity was not good, but it was easy to make headlines with Zhou Zekai. Very much!

In this entertainment circle, Zhou Zekai is almost like a curse. Every time he releases an album, he will grab the headlines. On major video websites and music website players, his tunes are even higher, which can be said to be alive. The traffic package, and now Chen Chen wants to pretend to be in love with this person, sister Zhou thinks it is quite good.

"Well, last night, the official Weibo of" Virtual Lovers "has issued the latest publicity. Now some netizens have guessed that you and Zhou Zekai are going to participate in the show together, and Zhou Zekai also pays attention to you. After you finish your meal, , Remember to come back and answer his Weibo by the way, you know? "

Sister Zhou explained Chen Chen while packing. Unlike other stars, Chen Chen's Weibo is generally taken care of by herself. In addition to the beauty photos, she reposted some fun things, so the number of fans is also very large. , Almost equal to Zhou Zekai.

"Well, I know."

Nodded, Chen Yan picked up the vegetables on the plate and ate them. For so many years, in order to keep her figure from deforming, she has eaten such a nutritious meal for a long time.

After eating this nutritious meal, Chen Yi picked up a cell phone, opened the password, but did not log in to Weibo, but glanced at the call and text message, and found that there was no news from Zheng Hang at all. Having been with Zheng Hang for more than two years, Chen Ye didn't feel that Zheng Hang was hanging her, but the identity of the two was very different, and the other party had some small emotions, which was normal. This time the love show was recommended by Chen Ye himself. This is to make Zheng Hang go one step forward, but now, since Zheng Hang went to record the show, sometimes two people don't contact once a week, and Chen Ye sometimes wonders if he has a fake love relationship.

However, Chen Ye did not plan to call and explain. Anyway, when recording the program, he would encounter it. His finger swipes on the screen of the mobile phone, opened the mobile Weibo, and after logging in to his own Weibo, he found that Zhou Zekai Aite had himself, so He answered blankly.

[Chen Ye V: My sister will take good care of you ~ Ah Kai ~ / Zhou Zekai V: She is a sun setting, think about it, who knows how to appreciate it, he has a blue cloud window, just wait, someone Share it with @ 陈姣姣】

Such a reply is also the same as Chen Ye's person. After all, Chen Ye is also a woman who is almost thirty years old and can no longer pretend to be tender and sell cute. That is really disgusting.

After replying, Chen Zheng threw the phone aside. I never thought how crazy this behavior would make the netizens. After the previous "Virtual Lovers" program group exposed the two people's cp, many netizens just guessed. I'm not sure, but the interaction between Zhou Zekai and Chen Yi directly made netizens determine that the show group is the person who is doing big things! This is horrible for cp!

Under the Weibo of the two, more and more netizens also responded.

[Silence is my declaration: Oh my gosh, Akai! With such an intimate title, can I guess that the two have already been in love for a long time in private. In order to expose their relationship, they participated in this show? 】