Chapter 31-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 31: Small Fresh Meat After Shadow 8
The Best Male God Chapter 31: Small Fresh Meat After Shadow 8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Although she tried hard not to be afraid, but when she put on the device and stood on the bungee jumping platform, Chen Ye ’s heart was still beating. At this moment, her eyes were full of nothingness in front of her. On the top of this mountain, you can see the corner of the sea below. The scenery is very beautiful, but Chen Ye has no mood to watch it.

Zhou Zekai **** with Chen Ye ’s two devices, and they were close to each other. They felt Chen Ye ’s crazy beating heart, reached out and hugged the person in front of him, and buried his head near Chen Ye ’s neck.

"Sister, don't be afraid. I am here."

It was magical, with a soothing voice, that Chen Xun was not free to start worrying and fearing. The faint mint scent of Zhou Zekai's body filled her nose, making Chen Xun's face reddish, and then, after frowning her hands, she embraced Zhou Zekai The back, that back feels very wide, giving a unique sense of security.

"Ok."

Speaking softly, Chen Yan closed his eyes, but was afraid to look at them again.

The program team saw that the two were so affectionate and in a good mood. The last thing they wanted to see was to challenge the guests on the top of the mountain and the corner of the sea to cry together. Now Zhou Zekai and He With such cooperation, Chen Yun was naturally happy!

The professionals on the side also saw the small appearance of the two men and said with a smile.

"You guys, you have to protect your girlfriend ~"

Everyone can see that this guy really likes his girlfriend very much ~

At the moment, the camera crew quickly followed the camera. After the two were tied together, they asked.

"Now you are on the top of the mountain. Legend has it that the couple who jumped off this mountain together will be protected by the mountain. Do you have anything else to say to each other?"

The small microphone was handed over, and the show group was just such a person. After all, "Virtual Lovers" are now very hot programs, and the mood of doing things is completely dare to other program groups.

The first person interviewed was naturally Zhou Zekai.

"I hope to be with sister-in-law forever!"

The unconfessed confession made Chen Yan's face even redder. When she interviewed her, she was somewhat shy, but still said.

"I hope Ah Kai will always be happy in the future."

Whether she is with or not, she must be happy!

Such an answer made the show crew very satisfied, and with a big wave of their hands, the two were pushed off the bungee stand in an instant.

"Ah ah ah ah ah……"

"Chen Yun! I like you ..."

At the moment of falling from the platform, the weightlessness made Chen Zheng hold Zhou Zekai violently. The inner fear could not be controlled and she screamed with sorrow, but fell with her beside her. The coming Zhou Zekai had a smile on his face, and his golden hair was blown a little messy, but he was still handsome. As the rope descended, he shouted Chen Yan's name and told his likes again.

The mind is suddenly empty, and the only thing that can be done is to hold the person close to him. It seems that only this person can give himself strength.