231-240: Afraid of Marrying a Bride

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 231: I was crossed by 15
The Best Male God Chapter 231: I was crossed by 15
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The real Feng Xuetong also knew about this in Yupei. She was stunned. For her biological parents, she felt relieved and seemed to be a bit wrong, but after Zhou Zekai said that it was OK, she stopped saying What's the matter, I just didn't think that my biological parents would do such a thing ... I don't think my father is like that kind of person ~

So far, Feng Xuetong has no idea what his biological parents do. Feng Jinghua has n't had time to say that there is only time to tell his eldest daughter, including his son and daughter, what happened at home over the years. As for Fengfeng He, That 's always telling me how to miss him, and also thinking about how to get Feng Xuetong out of Yupei. It 's too late to talk about the family 's economic situation, so Feng Xuetong still does n't know that his biological parents have money. To what extent ...

"So ... how did she treat her parents?"

Not that Feng Xuetong accepted it quickly, but in the relationship with Feng Jinghua, Feng Xuetong could feel the man's concern and love for himself, and his mother's choking when talking to her, making Feng Xuetong unable to resist. Red eyes followed and cried, and Feng mother pleaded with him, thinking that her daughter and her biological parents were excellent people, which made Feng Xuetong accept the biological parents.

"Oh, what do you think? She directly asked your mother to kick the two out, saying that she would never recognize such a parent."

Zhou Zekai was lying on the bed and said with a smile. He had already guessed such an ending. In fact, he actually thought that the woman would make money, but if it was too greedy, it would not be good.

In the space, Feng Xuetong didn't know whether he should be happy or angry when he said this. After all, that person took up his own body, and he not only hated his adoptive parents, but also his biological parents. Your skin is thick enough!

"If she really is from ancient times, she must be a lady, but why is it so?"

This is what Feng Xuetong can't think of. She already knows that the other party's piano, paintings, and calligraphy are omnipresent. Compared to her, she is simply not good. She can sell 10,000 yuan for a painting, but even if it is In this way, she also felt that since the other party occupied her body, she should not treat her parents this way, and thinking of her brother's recent performance, Feng Xuetong was a little sad.

Even if he wasn't himself, the person who used his body looked at his father and mother like that, and Feng Xuetong felt sad when he thought about it.

"I don't know about this, but for you to return to your body, we will know this sooner or later. She shouldn't belong here, and we should let her return to where she should be."

Zhou Zekai calmly answered Feng Xuetong. Regarding the woman who occupied Feng Xuetong's body, Zhou Zekai believed that since he had occupied the body of others, he should take his due responsibilities, but this person not only snatched Feng Xuetong's birth Parents, but also killed her adoptive parents and stole her fiance, this behavior is really not a good person.

At least, in modern society, it is not a good thing for a sister to **** her fiance. If it was ancient times, it would be necessary to dip a pig cage.

"......Ok."

Feng Xuetong also knows that he must return to his own body! For yourself or for parents! Must find a way to go back! Just thinking about the method mentioned by Zhou Zekai, she was a bit worried and wondered when she would be able to go back ...

On the second day, Feng Jinghua and He Fengzhu came to Zhou Zekai together. He Fengzhu wanted to talk to his daughter, while Feng Jinghua had some plans to talk to Zhou Zekai.