Chapter 71-80: Crazy illegitimate meal

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 71: Crazy illegitimate meal 7
The Best Male God Chapter 71: Crazy illegitimate meal 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In this world, there are always some people who make money by selling the privacy of celebrities. All the information obtained by these illegitimate fans is from those who sell celebrity privacy, and ordinary fans and illegitimate fans There is a very different place, that is, ordinary fans are mostly ordinary people. Even if they like a star, they support his work and will not disturb his life. Some of them are relatively young, and their families are richer and lawless.

There was a illegitimate meal in which Hu He's phone number was obtained privately. He wanted to have a meal with Zhou Zekai for a million yuan, but was rejected by Hu He. How can such a precedent be opened as soon as it is opened?

If it breaks out that Zhou Zekai eats with illegitimate meals for a million yuan, what will the media think of Zhou Zekai? What do people in this circle think about Zhou Zekai? Not to mention this, let 's just say that if this precedent for eating with fans is turned on, and rich fans pay for meals with Zhou Zekai, then should fans without money deserve it?

Originally, when stars treat fans, they should be the same. Fans ca n't be divided into three or six or nine because of whether they have money. Many of Zhou Zekai 's illegitimate meals are rich, but what about that? Indiscriminate harm to Zhou Zekai, this behavior is no longer worthy of being a fan of Zhou Zekai.

If the stars in the circle are not high-minded, as long as the fans pay for dinner, then fans want to eat today, so tomorrow I want you to accompany you, and the day after tomorrow want you to sleep with you?

When a star is valued by fans, what else can he be admired for?

Hu He stepped up to deal with Zhou Zekai's going abroad, but received a call from the villa. After listening to the call, the whole person was stunned! First ask if you have reported the alarm. After you are sure you have reported the alarm, you will immediately indicate that you have passed by.

At this moment, he didn't care about anything. Hu He went directly to the company's security room. The security guards at Starlight Entertainment were all special forces, just to block some crazy fans. In a company, there were only 40 security guards. With more than one order, Hu He gathered more than 30 people at the order. Thinking that the two fans on the phone had taken the chainsaw, Hu He was even more worried. After the crowd got on the car, they went crazy. The villa area on the side of the Emerald City opened in the past, and I was afraid to go late in case something happened.

The police received an alarm call and the whole person was bad! This is Zhou Zekai! All the headlines these days have been occupied by Zhou Zekai. The snooping of illegitimate meals has made this star crazy. Now these illegitimate meals are so crazy! Take the chainsaw directly to people's home! !! !!

After hearing this, the police also rushed to the police. After knowing that the fans had a chainsaw there, they all came with weapons. In the event of a life-threatening event, something big will happen ...

In the villa of the Emerald City, Zhou Zekai and others have taken things to block the door, but the roaring chainsaw sound is still very scary, especially when the camera is adjusted to high definition, everyone saw it What exactly is the red on the chainsaw, it turns out to be blood! !! !! Especially Zhou Zekai, because of the long-term acting, how can he not see what color this human blood is?

"Sir, the managers outside the villa can't make phone calls ..."

The maid who had finished the call was crying at this moment. Before that, she wondered why someone in this villa area was put in casually. But now, when I saw the non-stop working chainsaw, I felt bad. It's spreading quickly. If the thought in her heart is true, then ...