781-790: He's a Lady Boy

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 781: Female CEO's Little Fresh Meat 6
The Best Male God Chapter 781: Female CEO's Little Fresh Meat 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
# 周泽楷 生日 奇迹 少女 #

# 周泽楷 女友 直播 #

# 周泽楷 Who is my mysterious girlfriend #

Just after Zhou Zekai softly and hardly bubbled, and finally coaxed Tang Tianzi to sleep together on a bed, before the people wake up in the morning, the phone called madly, Zhou Zekai reached out his hand with squinting eyes, and rang the bell crazy. Phone hung up.

Within seconds, the phone called again and hung up again.

After hanging up, I also held Tang Tianzi, who was sleeping in her arms at this time, Tang Tianzi was out of control last night. At this time, she was very sleepy, but after a while, she heard her cell phone ring.

"Akai, hand me the phone ..."

Zhou Zekai actually woke up now, just want to hug Tang Tianzi quietly and enjoy such a quiet morning, but never expected that there will always be some people to disturb their romantic morning.

Helplessly took the mobile phone, handed it to Tang Tianzi, Tang Tianzi reached out his hand, squinted his eyes and called, and heard the voice on the other end of the phone, from the director of the propaganda department.

"Mr. Tang, are you up? Now the news outside is crazy, I want to ask you what to do?"

Tang Tianzi didn't know what had happened. Now after listening to the director of the propaganda department, he froze and then said.

"What news?"

Zhou Zekai on the side also picked up the phone, and as a result, the first push came out directly. The words # 周泽楷 唐 天姿 恋情 印象 # completely made Zhou Zekai take a look, and then looked at Tang Tianzi next to him and said.

"It seems that our affairs are exposed ..."

This speech made Tang Tianzi's publicity director on the other side of the phone hear it. Suddenly all the doubts were swallowed at this time. Before the company held Zhou Zekai so much, he didn't know it. President Tang must be watching Zhou Zekai! This is the hidden rule in the legend! Mr. Tang has never done this kind of thing before, but now he is exposed every day for the first time. I do n't know what to do then ...

When Tang Tianzi heard Zhou Zekai's words, he really woke up this time, hung up the phone directly, and turned to look at Zhou Zekai's mobile phone.

Above # 周泽楷 唐 天姿 恋情 体验 # Several big characters are plain and plain, poked in and took a look, it turned out that they were sneaky shot when they went to the movie last night ...

It is estimated that it was really shot.

"Tianzi, since we have all been photographed, shall we make it public? I really want to make it public to you ~"

Zhou Zekai again coquettishly, and made a past inhumane destruction of Tang Tianzi, um ... actually intends to use voice to conquer the voice control.

Tang Tianzi, whose head was completely sober, also knew what was going on. He reached out and rubbed his temples. He felt that he had really spoiled him since Zhou Zekai came back. He did not expect that he was filmed by the media. As people expected, Tang Tianzi's words of refusal were also in his throat.

"Ah ~ forget it, let's make it public ~"

Tang Tianzi violently abandoned himself, thinking that the family would not be embarrassed at that time, but when he saw the person in front of him, he could not refuse any request made by the person.