801-810: She is the Goddess of Big Brother

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 801: He's a lady boss
The Best Male God Chapter 801: He's a lady boss
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yes, it is so simple to drop the vest. He thought that his previous Weibo spread was not so large. As a result, who would have thought that some fans followed him while also paying attention to the national husband, so he sent him on Weibo. I found out his identity in a moment, and then touched the micro-blog of 'Rich can do whatever he likes', and then contacted station B. Zhou Xiaoyoui had a good relationship with Meng Shuai in the Panda broadcast room ...

It was easy to take off the vest that Zhou Zekai just put on. This vest was too scary. When Zhou Zekai started to broadcast live at night, he did not expect that Wang Jiarui, who likes to make fun, even registered the vest at station B, and then directly Zhou Zekai gave a reward, because Wang Jiarui had already found someone to identify it before. It was genuine and the price was not so abnormal. So Wang Jiarui felt that he could communicate with Zhou Zekai. It would be good to be a friend in the future. After all, everyone All invested in Panda Live Studio ~

Now with the national husband's shot, do you use anything else? Zhou Zekai's votes were twice as much as Mu Baijin's, which made him unexpected.

Regarding Mu Baijin's exposure of his identity before, he didn't care, and he didn't want to retaliate against Mu Baijin. As long as his harem was cut, I believe Mu Baijin was not much better. After all, Mu Baijin was relying on With those women in the top position, while saying that they want to be good sisters with those women, at the same time, people are pregnant with the family, huh, is there such a good sister?

So Zhou Zekai didn't mind helping him drive out the so-called good sisters ~

In December, the latest news of station B came out. Zhou Zekai naturally got the best new anchor after three years. Although the new anchor this year is confusing, it is conceivable that even next year , It is impossible to have a newcomer who is more popular than Zhou Zekai.

Now many people know that Zhou Zekai is rich and has a good relationship with her national husband. Everyone wants to come over and enjoy the heat. The fans are very enthusiastic. After knowing that Zhou Zekai became a shareholder of Panda and Douyu, I hope Zhou Zekai invests in B station. Although everyone is not sure how much legacy he has obtained, it must be a lot ...

To be able to play with people like Wang Jiarui, it must be rich and rich ...

Meng Lei's situation is also very good here, he fixed some gifts every week in the past, now relying on his own ability, and also left a lot of local tyrants, it is appropriate to get one million a month, after all Now the popularity is more than 3 million. It is regarded as the anchor of the panda's high popularity, especially in the battle with the monthly popularity of Ai Meimei, which has made this king-playing glorious Meng Shuai famous.

Zhou Xiaowei ’s Weibo now has half a million followers, and he can do whatever he wants with almost 100,000 followers. It ’s still far away from 10 million, but Zhou Zekai is not discouraged at all. He has thousands of ways. To make yourself famous, you just have to see how this fan is coming ...

In order to meet fans, Zhou Zekai raised a cat. This cat is not an expensive breed, but was found in the warehouse when Zhou Zekai went to make snacks for those in the group. The cat was always pure white, with narrow eyes and long eyes. Mao, after the treatment, was very beautiful. When I first encountered it, I couldn't stand it.

The appearance of this cat turned Zhou Zekai's daily live broadcast into a cat, plus Zhou Zekai ate a lot of precious things from other planes to this cat, making this cat named 'White Jade' extra special Smart, learn to shake hands, feign death, obedient behaviors in a month, making people shout impossible.