381-390: My Influencer Boyfriend

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 381: My influencer boyfriend 2
The Best Male God Chapter 381: My influencer boyfriend 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The channel where Yanming and Changqing live is a channel dedicated to singing. This channel has been in operation for five years and is very popular. There are also many singers coming out of it. Yanming and Changqing are two of the more famous ones. Singer, the name of this channel is Allure. Although the name is a bit vulgar, the singers who come out here all have the sound of Allure.

At that time, Yu Yunyue also sang songs here, but at that time Yu Yunyue did not sign a contract here, so she has always been a guest singer. Yan Ming and Chang Qing have a lot of fans here.

This month is another day when new voices need to be ushered in, and every four months, this channel will recruit new singers to influence the market. Old singers like Yan Ming and Chang Qing naturally also To participate in the recruitment of new ones, just as Yu Yunyue was fine recently, he was pulled over.

Mai Xushang Yanming spoke in an ancient style, and it really sounded like an ancient sister-in-law, making the new singers who participated in the event suddenly less nervous.

Ermai is Fan Xiaoyan, Sanmai is Yu Meiren. The status of the three in the circle is not comparable to that of ordinary singers, so it is just a new recruit. This small channel has four or five thousand fans. If not, With the lock, it is estimated that there will be more people, no problem for 20,000 or 30,000.

Don't say that people recruit new singers need privacy or something. In the future, as long as these singers join the country, they may face more listeners. These four or five thousand people can be considered as a test for them.

After all, if you're nervous when you see more people, what kind of singer ...

"Okay, next one ~" Yan Ming listened to so many people singing and felt boring. Lazily speaking, other fans on the screen were also leaving messages, thinking that this time the singer's standard was not too good. Amazing voice appeared ...

Next, a singer named Mingxu appeared in Simai, and everyone heard his voice.

"Hello everyone, my name is Mingxu. The song I want to bring to you today is the Chinese version of" Leaving Place ". I hope everyone can enjoy it."

Almost instantly, everyone was attracted by this person's voice, because this person's voice was just like his name, just like the sunlight. When people heard it, they felt full of magic.

Yu Yunyue also listened for a long time and did not find her own cold boy voice. She had already wanted to retreat, but she did not expect to hear such an infectious voice, which kept her in the channel.

Then there is the familiar music sound of "Leaving Place". Yu Yunyue once heard the Japanese version of this song, which is also very nice, but the interpretation of the Chinese version is not without it, so for this singer named Mingxu Looking forward very much.

After all, for a singer, having a good voice is the best start. This Mingxu has done it, because when his voice is audible, it reminds people of the warm sun in winter and is very bright.

In their network distribution, as well as in the ancient style circle and cover circle, what a singer or cV needs most is a highly recognizable voice. Only by having such a voice can they enjoy the fans' love. Obviously, this Mingxu has already done.

"It won't be discouraged because of small things ~ Love is accumulated with you bit by bit ~ The other end of the ticket gate leads to the future ~ As if there is a glorious star of the Milky Way ..."

When the prelude to the song passed, and Mingxu sang the first lyrics, fans continued to kneel on the screen. Because the sound is so novel to fans! There are monster singers, **** and cold, all kinds of singers gather in the Allure Channel, but they do n’t have the same enthusiasm as the Mingxu. , And the unspeakable energy.