771-780: Femela Ceo's Little Fresh Meat

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 771: Funded Girls 7
The Best Male God Chapter 771: Funded Girls 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Early the next morning, Wang Qingya packed herself up and went to Zhou Zekai's house early. She planned to accompany Zhou's mother to go to Beijing. Zhou Zekai sent away two women. She went to the company herself, but was just sitting in the company. Within minutes, I received a call.

A phone that you never contact.

"Zhou Zekai, are you free? I'll meet you in the cafe opposite your company."

Ling Feifei didn't know how to tell Wang Qingya about this, but thinking of Zhou Zekai, from Wang Qingya's mouth, Ling Feifei only thought that maybe something about Mrs. Xie, Zhou Zekai might not know, or why he stopped Wang so many times Qingya meet with that lady Xie?

In addition, Ling Feifei could not imagine that other people could protect Wang Qingya. Zhou Zekai, as Wang Qingya's boyfriend, still had enough trust.

After Zhou Zekai received the call, although there was something strange Ling Feifei was doing, she went to the coffee shop opposite the company after hanging up the phone. Sure enough, Ling Feifei was there. She was wearing a black skirt today. Somewhat bad, it should be sleepless all night last night.

"What's wrong? You look a bit mentally ill."

I have also met with Ling Feifei four or five times. Zhou Zekai felt that Ling Feifei had asked him to come out, and there must be something related to Wang Qingya.

"Zhou Kaikai, I asked you out this time to say something about Qingya. You should know what happened to Qingya's family, and what she was funded before, do you also know?"

Ling Feifei ignored Zhou Zekai's greetings, and opened the door to see the mountain. When she heard her, Zhou Zekai's face suddenly became serious. He felt that Ling Feifei already knew what.

"I also know that Qingya was funded. It was a long time ago. After entering the university, Qingya rejected the kind support of the kind lady."

This is why Wang Qingya is a junior and has not met with Mrs. Xie. She cut off the connection between them. For three years, she has been relying on her own efforts in such a school. She has a firm foothold, and the annual scholarship is enough to prove her excellence.

Ling Feifei didn't want to listen to these boring things, but spoke directly.

"I mean, about Qingya's patron, the kind Mrs. Xie Ningrou, you should also know these two days. This kind Mrs. Xie Ningrou seems to be sick, and the secretary Liu has been calling Qingya, don't you think Is it abnormal? "

Ling Feifei has reason to suspect that Zhou Zekai must have known or had guessed something, otherwise it would not have happened so coincidentally. When Secretary Liu called and asked Wang Qingya to meet, Zhou Zekai's mother suddenly came to Beijing. ...

Zhou Mingkai had never mentioned marriage before, but this suddenly started to see parents ...

As Wang Qingya's best friend, Ling Feifei knew a lot about Zhou Zekai and Wang Qingya, including the progress of the relationship. Of course, she also blessed the two and hoped that the two would eventually become dependents. Naturally, I didn't want the two Who has any problems.

At this moment, Zhou Zekai glanced at Ling Feifei, and knew that Ling Feifei already knew something, so he deliberately invited him out to remind him, so he did not intend to hide it.

"Yes, I feel very abnormal, and I investigated this matter long ago. After falling in love with Qingya, I learned that Qingya has always been in touch with the secretary of her sponsor. This is an abnormal phenomenon. So I conducted a social survey based on the conditions of each school. Guess what I found? "