721-730: Wife is a Strong Woman

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 721: Little prince is also cannon fodder 5
The Best Male God Chapter 721: Little prince is also cannon fodder 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mother Zhou really did not expect that she had such a prominent family. Her father was a prince of the Chao Dynasty, her sister was a queen of the dynasty, and a nephew was already a prince, and now her brother is also an official of Siping. Not to mention grandfather, Qi family, thousands of children, otherwise it would not be considered a clear stream of the Jin Dynasty.

Hearing that the younger brother said that he was brought out by a slave, Mother Zhou understood something. She lost her memory at that time and was picked up by her husband. The husband protected her with all his heart. I thought that when my husband knew that he would verse poems, he probably knew that he was extraordinary, so he always wanted to inquire about her identity and find a family member, but she did n’t find it until her husband died ...

Mother Zhou was very welcome to the younger brother's arrival. She also cooked dishes for her younger brother. Qi Jia originally planned to stop her, but think of her sister being so happy. It would be bad if she stopped, but she arranged herself. Bring the girl to serve.

This time Qi Jia came over to pick up Zhou mother and Zhou Zekai, not to mention the guards, she brought more than 20 servants alone, and the maidservants also brought sixteen. There were rough maidservants and the kind of meticulous minds. Girl-in-law, and the nursing mother of Zhou.

Before Qi Jia went out, his sister-in-law accidentally told the news to his mother-in-law, that is, the mother-in-law of the mother of the week. Although this nurse was already in her fifties, she still had to follow her. When the mother of Zhou was lost, the nursing mother happened to be sick and asked for leave, and this happened. It has been unsatisfactory for many years.

The women went to the kitchen, leaving Qi Jia to talk to Zhou Zekai.

"Akai, isn't it? You are very good. I heard the Prince said that you have been admitted to Xiu Cai, and you have a fiancee ..." Qi Jia said here, frowning.

"I am afraid that the fiancee cannot continue. I am here to pick up your mother and return to Beijing this time. I will definitely look for a good girl for you in Beijing. Where is your fiancee from this village? I will send some Silver two, retired the marriage. "

Along the way, Qi Jia thought of her nephew, and she thought of it. In the future, the nephew is going to return to Beijing and marry a farmer woman, fearing that they will be looked down upon by people in Beijing, and while she is still not married, give the girl some compensation.

Zhou Zekai did not expect that he could hear this uncle and said nothing, but he knew that this uncle was also concerned and hurried.

"Ah, Akai knows that I'm thinking about me, but I don't need to worry about this matter, the marriage has been retired, and I have no fate with that girl."

As soon as these words came out, Qi Jia looked at his nephew. When he came before, he asked about it. In this village, the nephew was a very valuable show. The girl was able to marry her nephew, and it was high-profile. How can she retire now?

However, looking at Zhou Zekai's reluctance to say more, he didn't ask again, and privately planned to let people investigate.

"That's fine, right. This time, the emperor sent Tai Meng from the Royal Doctor to see her sister. He will come one day later. Let's wait for a while ..."

By the way, Qi Jia also wants to see how her sister is doing in this village. Has she been bullied? If so, then blame him for being ruthless! !! !!

Qi Jia talked to Zhou Zekai here. Mother Zhou wanted to be busy in the kitchen. As a result, those girls were hardworking and capable. Seeing what Mother Zhou wanted to do, she immediately went up to grab it. The mother-in-law Wang said that letting Mother Zhou direct these girls to cook, this was to make the kitchen less messy.