791-800

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 791: He is a big lady in dress 5
The Best Male God Chapter 791: He is a big lady in dress 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Meng Lei opened the gift, he stunned directly. He looked at his friend at the market price of Apple X, which has now exceeded 15,000.

"Akai, wouldn't you really be fostered? I felt strange before I lost weight. I still give such a valuable gift now, where can I accept it ..."

Speaking here, I saw my friend took out the laptop from the bag, and weeded! What is the latest notebook computer produced by a foreign alien company, one that costs 50,000 yuan ... I couldn't even care about it, and I was firmly locked by that notebook.

"I wasn't fostered. I suddenly found my loved ones, you know? I was an orphan before. I went to the United States some time ago because I found my loved ones and accepted the inheritance. I came back."

Zhou Zekai downplayed, after all, explaining how one goes from poverty to wealth, there seems to be no other good explanation besides the legacy.

Only now did Meng Lei realize that the clothes on his friends had changed, and they were very expensive. He could not afford such a small citizen. Suddenly, he had a concept of Zhou Zekai 's rich and expensive relative.

"So ... you went to the United States not because of something, but because you came to the United States to take over the heritage? Are your relatives very rich?"

Meng Lei, who is big and nervous, didn't think of anything else, but just felt that things like this kind of heritage in the sky also sounded too funny, and it didn't seem to be true at all.

"Well, it's okay, there are a lot, but after I used to find a financial management team to help invest in me, I still have more than 50 million in my hand."

Zhou Zekai said casually, he believed in Meng Lei, because the wisher met Meng Lei in the game, and later Meng Lei took care of the wisher as his elder brother, and even after the identity of the wisher was exposed, he also made a wish People do all kinds of things, and such feelings cannot be calculated with money.

"Five or fifty million ..."

With his eyes widened and his mouth open to look at such a random Zhou Zekai, Meng Lei felt that he was dreaming, obviously he was not the one who lost his legacy in the sky, but even his own friend, he was still surprised. At this time, he only felt that he was In the dream.

"Well, dollars."

Zhou Zekai continued to make up, and after making up, he took a notebook out of the bag and put it in Meng Lei's hands, saying.

"Don't you say that your previous laptop wasn't working well? I brought you one too, and we can play games together."

The two have known each other for more than five years and have played games for more than five years. Almost all of them have spent a lot of money on games. Now that Zhou Zekai is rich, he naturally has to take care of his brother.

Looking at the notebook in his hand blankly, Meng Lei finally managed to react, his good friend became a local tyrant, and he followed suit and began to enjoy ...

"No, no, no! No, A Kai, even if you have money now, but you ca n't spend it arbitrarily. This notebook is so expensive. You can give it to me casually. If you are someone else, I would have treated you as an injustice. Now, I have n't told you about it on your mobile phone, you will send it to the computer. If I do n't have a house next time, will you send me a house? "

As a good buddy of Kai Kai, Meng Lei must educate Zhou Zekai. Even if he is rich overnight, he ca n't splurge at will. This is when he meets other people. Already.