831-840

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 831: Everyone expects my wife to testify 13
The Best Male God Chapter 831: Everyone expects my wife to testify 13
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhen Lingya didn't expect this fairy to be so powerful. After sharing with Zhou Zekai, Zhou Zekai believed in the words of the demon fairy, and it really was used to protect herself. Both of these things are very reliable, leaving her own peony fan. There are some pits, but that was the first thing I made. Zhou Zekai believes that he can definitely make better things in the future.

"Did you make it yourself?"

After knowing that the fan was made by her beloved one, Zhen Lingya's look at the fan immediately changed, and even the precious things from others, but none of her beloved ones made her happy.

At this time Zhen Lingya had bright eyes and looked at Zhou Zekai, her face was full of happiness. She didn't know if the other girls in the Blue Palace were the same as her and could be intimate with her future husband, but at least she thought she was very If you can always accompany A Kai, it will be a very happy thing ...

"Well, do you like it?"

Zhou Zekai nodded, looking at Zhen Lingya so happy, her heart was a little warm, this cute little girl, as long as she returns something, she will put all her mind on her body, it is really cute .

"Eun, I like it so much, I will definitely cherish it!"

Nodded, Zhen Lingya really liked the fan. In her heart, she already regarded it as a token of love between herself and A Kai. Although she knew she would marry A Kai in the future when she was six years old, at that time A Kai is also what it is today. Although it seems that it is not easy to touch, nowadays, when she really stands in front of A Kai, Zhen Lingya knows how much she loves the person in front of her.

At the age of six, she knew that she would marry such a man. The expectations of twenty years made her put all her minds on this man. If she could, she really wanted to pray to heaven and be able to follow her for the rest of her life. When people are together, she is not greedy, does not ask for the afterlife, but only this life can always be with this person, that is the happiest thing in Zhen Lingya's view.

"I have now started to learn how to make magic instruments, and I will make more magic instruments for you in the future. If you see what you like, just tell me and I will make it for you."

Zhou Zekai promised with a gentle smile. He liked the woman whose face was full of joy and happiness in front of him. He also hoped that he could bring happiness and happiness to this girl. As for the so-called wife-killer testimony, he was never willing Such a woman died in his hands.

"Eun !!"

Zhen Lingya looked at Zhou Zekai happily. When someone loved someone, the look was different. Zhou Zekai saw herself in Zhen Lingya's eyes, and herself in her eyes seemed to be gentle and disgusting. .

After the two talked for a while, Zhou Zekai took Zhen Lingya to eat. Although the mana of the two was already very high, they almost did n’t need to eat. They only needed to eat Pidan. As a person, I always want to enjoy being a person, and eating is also a great pleasure.

Zhen Lingya also likes to eat very much. She used to study some meals when she was in the Blue Palace, so after eating with Zhou Zekai, after eating, the goal of the two is of course Tianjige Auction House.

Yesterday, the Tianji Pavilion has been notified to go out, and today there is the most precious blood crying jade lion blood. It can be said that many clans or sects who know the news have sent people here, and strive to buy this precious blood crying jade lion. blood.