451-460: Hidden Marriage Star Couple

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 451: Hidden Marriage Star Couple 1
The Best Male God Chapter 451: Hidden Marriage Star Couple 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"In recent days, the film emperor Sheng Ningxi and the popular little flower Xia Yinyin are reportedly in love with the drama, and the two took pictures out of the studio. Sheng Ningxi was gentle and right. National couples are born ... "

The entertainment program is being broadcast on TV. The host hippie smiled and said the recent scandal romance between Sheng Ningxi and the popular little flower Xia Yinyin. Zhou Zekai, who was lying on the sofa, was expressionless, or even if he had any expression, others could not see it.

At this time, Zhou Zekai kept his beard, and his hair was draped on the shoulders of the literary fan. The whole person was sending out a sloppy message. Well, this should also be called literary flavor?

He reached out and touched his beard. Zhou Zekai had a feeling of wanting to laugh. He was still the director for the first time, or this kind of director who only likes to go to the art and culture. Is this enough?

This time the wisher is still a male, that is, this male director with a heart full of literary and fresh fans. Such a director also has his own status in the circle. Unfortunately, he is still green.

That's right, it's probably too hot in summer, so his green hat is taken for granted.

Picking up the small mirror placed on the table, Zhou Zekai took a look at himself in his glasses. He was clearly in his early thirties. He picked up himself like he was in his 40s. Zhou Zekai was very unaccustomed to it. He personally still liked the suit. Yourself.

Just as Zhou Zekai looked in the mirror, the door of the room was suddenly opened, and then a woman with sunglasses and a mask came in, and saw Zhou Zekai at home, she couldn't help but say.

"The crew is waiting for you! Why are you crazy to come back by yourself?"

Talking about taking off her sunglasses and masks, her beautiful face was revealed, um, this woman was just said on TV, and the one who had an emotional relationship with the film emperor Sheng Ningxi because of the drama, was also Zhou Zekai's hidden marriage. Wife Xia Yinyin.

At the beginning, Xia Yinyin's first play was directed by Kai-Zhou Zhou. She can be said to be a hit, and Zhou's reputation has not been easily picked up in recent years. Now, she received the assistant of the cast and Zhou Ze-Kai kept talking to the crew. All the people were stunned by this matter, and immediately rushed back to speak.

In the past five years, the two have gathered together to talk about work. Zhou Zekai once wanted a child, but Xia Yinyin did not agree, and even the marriage of the two was unknown in the circle. At this point of marriage, it is enough to see Zhou Zekai's love for this woman.

Zhou Zekai looked at the woman in front of her and had to say that she was really beautiful and full of that unspeakable purity, especially her eyes, and she was very smart. It was Zhou Zekai 's favorite existence, but ... such a woman , Still derailed.

"The following is our exclusive interview with film actor Sheng Ningchi. Everything you want to see and know is here, film maker, what do you think about your scandal with Xia Yinyin?"

The entertainment broadcast on TV is still being broadcast, but Xia Yinyin is a little uncomfortable. She only smiled and said that the handsome man who appeared appeared to admire a female star like Xia Yinyin, so Zhou Zekai looked a few more times, but was stopped by Xia Yinyin the next second. Off the TV.

"What's so nice about these? Isn't it just the stuff that the media made up and messed up, don't you just get out of temper because of these?"

Xia Yinyin was held by Zhou Zekai in her palms before she got married. At this time, she did not notice the change of her husband at all, or she had no psychological understanding of her husband's change. Since she cooperated with the film emperor Sheng Ninglu, she has already thought about Sheng Ninglu. The relationship between the two is ambiguous. If it wasn't for her husband who is a famous director in the circle, Xia Yinyin would have been divorced.