341-350

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 341: Husband Is Just Gummy 12
The Best Male God Chapter 341: Husband Is Just Gummy 12
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhou Zekai looked at the female ghost sitting on Ye Yuhao, which was different from Zhou Zekai. The female ghost was already a ghost, probably because she was very wronged, so she was sitting on Ye Yuhao's neck and hugging Ye Yuhao. No one else can see his head, but over time, Ye Yuhao will die in the hand of this female ghost.

At this moment, Zhou Zekai suddenly remembered that when he saw Ye Yuheng last time, he always felt that the other party was a little different. Now that he wants to come, it is estimated that Ye Yuheng is also entangled by evil spirits.

It is normal for the Ye family to do such a thing and get ridden by evil spirits.

The employees standing next to Gu Xiangjun thought that this was a peach blossom debt. As a result, when Ye Yuhao heard the words, his face turned pale, and he knew that what Gu Xiangjun said might be true. The handsome man in front of him Man, let the girl jump off the building for him! And it's a pregnant girl!

"You ... what are you talking about ?!"

Although Ye Yuhao was flustered, he also knew that at this time, he would never admit these things.

"I'm bullshit? I don't think the lady by your side thinks I'm bullshit. You know what you did."

With a disgusted expression on Gu Xiangjun's face, she learned from Zhou Zekai's mouth that the other party was such a scum, and she really couldn't put the person in front of her with the brothers Ye Zhenzhen always praised. The good man would Playing with women?

This female ghost has already stated the cause of her death in front of Zhou Zekai. It turned out that she was playing with the Ye family brothers at the same time. After she became pregnant, she knew that not only her boyfriend but also her boyfriend's brother were with him. The child couldn't bear the blow and jumped upstairs. If it wasn't for Ye Yuhao to play with others, how could this girl end up like this?

But thinking of Kai Kai saying that the other party would live at most for half a year, she was relieved instantly.

Ye Zhenzhen, who came out later, saw everyone around here and thought everything was successful! I don't know at all, those things about my brother have been exposed.

"Brother! Xiangjun, are you waiting for me here?"

After coming here, I didn't find any problem with the atmosphere. Ye Zhenzhen showed a sweet smile, but it made the other staff's eyes suddenly look strange. After all, there is such a brother ... So sister, what can it be Good guy?

Gu Xiangjun was also frowning. She originally thought that she and Ye Zhenzhen could be regarded as tacit understanding, but now it seems that she needs to change to a girl who can get along.

"Zhenzhen, I did n’t think we were all the same after seeing your brother today. So, starting today, we still do n’t need to contact you, nor do you always introduce me to your brother. You already knew it before. It ’s about my marriage, but your brother came to our date frequently. I do n’t know what you are thinking, but I love my husband very much, and I will never betray him, do you understand? ”

Ye Zhenzhen heard the words a little embarrassed. The staff on the side thought of Gu Xiangjun's words and the response of this person who looks like Ye Zhenzhen's brother, but suddenly felt that Ye Zhenzhen's mind was really weird. He knew that his brother was playing with women and made people jump. You have to introduce Gu Xiangjun to your brother.

I heard that the two knew each other when they went to school. There was no introduction or development. Why did they suddenly introduce themselves so enthusiastically?