Ch 1.3

A gentle touch awoke the drowsy Shuu who was dreaming sweetly of killing the hypocritical protagonist by guillotine or by a thousand cuts. Rubbing his head against the hand, Shuu stretched his stiff limbs then squinted at Su Meng, watching what he would do next.

Su Meng changed out of his dark grey suit into a more comfortable black t-shirt with long black jeans. He may have taken off the formal suit but his natural aura felt like it could cut you at any moment.

The hand caressing him slowly traveled from his head to his back. Crawling closer to Su Meng, Shuu begins to wonder if he also suffers from severe affection deficiency like he does. Concluding curing two people wouldn't hurt, Shuu began selling meng with his body.

The soft feathery touches increased in strength after the first few strokes, his hand relaxing as he glided across the puppy's soft fur. He could feel Su Mengs wariness decrease as he experimented with different motions and strength.

After a few minutes of patting, Shuu rolled away to end their session for today. Humans simply do not treasure what is too easily gotten.

Jumping off the bed, Shuu trotted to the door and barked back at Su Meng who was trailing behind him. Pawing at the closed door, he turned back to stare Su Meng. Shuu wishes he could get the hint that he was not asking to go to the bathroom but wanted food.

Maybe he understood, maybe he didn't, Su Meng opened the door but before Shuu could run out he was picked up and cradled into a warm chest.

Glancing upwards, Shuu's tailed wagged as he enjoyed the free private transport. He could see why some pets didn't like being picked up, it severely limited your movement and felt like a big heated claw machine was holding him but... Shuu kinda enjoyed the warmth.

Observing the long hallways between the room and wherever Su Meng was bringing him. Shuu noted the dull minimalistic design the villa seemed to have. Arriving at the large kitchen, Shuu peeked at the chef preparing breakfast.

Noticing their entry, the chef bowed slightly at his new owner.

"Mr Su"

Nodding in return, Su Meng placed Shuu onto a dog mat someone had prepared and sat at the table himself. When the chef served Su Meng his food and then deposited dog wet food in front of him, he stared for a solid seconds then stood and approached Su Meng.

Staring with wet eyes, Shuu tried to garner sympathy from Su Meng and receive human food instead. Shuu couldn't imagine himself ever eating dog good, he always made sure his system had similar meals to himself, albeit abit more healthier for pets. He'd rather starve than eat those manufactured goods for dogs.

Su Meng who had been observing his new pet since escorted it this morning silently bore into those black orbs. Reaching his hand down, he received another head rub and the same black eyes glistened with tears as he looked at him pitifully.

Scratching the little pups ears, Su Meng called the chef to prepare a separate dish for the new 'young master' of the family. Satisfied, Shuu laid beside his leg and rubbed against Su Mengs leg, tail wagging happily.

Bending down towards Shuu, Su Meng stroked his back but the soft fur hadn't been groomed properly so a few knots had formed. Frowning at the tangled mess, Su Meng noted that his new pet needed a bath and grooming.

When the new human food was placed in front of Shuu, they both began eating in silence. After the meal, Su Meng guided Shuu out of the villa and let him run around on the grass.

Taking out his phone, Su Meng called He Ran to 'thank him properly.

Once all the threats and icy words were spoken, Su Meng picked Shuu up and loaded him onto the passenger seat. Shuu didn't have a collar yet so Su Meng couldn't tie him down securely.