Ch 2.9

After brooding for abit, he let Uta explain to Xi Meng what happened in the other man's private booth.

"And after Raira left, they started making out!"

Spitting out the tea he was drinking, Snow started choking miserably. Feeling the hand on his back, Snow felt only slightly more relieved.

"Making out as in mating? Or getting ready to mate?"

"Well, I suppose for us, it'd be getting ready to mate"

"Don't tell me they're already mating in there"

"Wei Ran tried but the other man who is called Chu Ai by the way sent him flying to the ground then left"

"Chu Ai?"

Xi Mengs face became a shade darker at the mention of his name.

"Who is he?"

"...He's one of the retired grandmasters"

"Retired?"

"Three years ago, he gave his position to the current grandmaster Yue"

"Isn't grandmaster Yue the leader of all the grandmasters?"

"Yes, and his old master is our biggest threat"

"So Wei Ran's soul bond partner is likely our most strongest enemy?"

"Yeah"

"..."

Snow lit a candle for Wei Ran's future, trying to attract the strongest ex-grandmaster to be your partner especially since he was a demonic cultivator would be probably his life's most hardest hurdle.

When Wei Ran finally returned to their booth, the day had already begun turning night. The Nian Hua sect of course managed to defeat their opponent with utmost elegance garnering the grandmasters attention.

"We shall resume the Xiao Wu Conference tomorrow"

Arriving at the inn they booked, they unluckily met with a stupid person who didn't bother booking an inn before the Xiao Yu Conference bagan.

"What do you mean there's no room available? Are you looking down on the Long Chien Sect!"

"P-please guest, w-were already booked out since months before the X-xiao Wu Conference"

The enraged youth completely ignored the counterman and smashed the counter into rubble.

"I, Feng Ching has never been humiliated like this in my life! Offending me is equivalent to offending my entire sect! If I don't get a room today then don't expect your inn to be here tomorrow!"

"Mercy! Please have mercy!"

The counterman kept begging for mercy on his knees, the arrogant youths smug expression seriously pissed off snow.

"Hey Urata"

"Hmm?"

"Help me do something"

Whispering secretly into his ears, he instructed his friend to set off the ultimate, most devious plan in all Frozen Abyss beast history.

(Other then the time when Urata set a Frozen Abyss Dragon's den on fire burning all his precious ice jewels and framing the Frozen Abyss Mantis)

Anticipating a good show, Snow nudged Xi Meng to stand in an inconspicuous corner to watch and enjoy.

"Now clear up a room for us"

"I-I'm sorry but..."

"What! Do you dare to offend my sect"