Ch 2.10 (Arc 2 End)

"Nan Sha! I challenge you to a life or death dual!"

Everyone inhaled a breath of cold air, did this moron just challenge Grandmaster Yue's chosen succeeding disciple to a life or death match!!?

As the plot continues, the audience found out their worry was useless, Nan Sha managed to beat Mo Xuan to a pulp with little effort.

"My sect master taught me well"

Nan Sha was of course proud of his sect master, everyone in the Tian Tong sect was no different from him. If someone dared to insult him, then they'd have ten raging cultivators on their tail.

During the award ceremony where the sects received their rewards, the great villain of course set his plan into action creating chaos in the Xiao Wu Conference. They managed to kill many of the strong sects sects masters and even grandmaster Mo.

"What a beautiful party"

Snow might've had a small part in the killings, just a tiny insignificant part.

"Nice! Raira you actually killed a grandmaster!"

"No, I did nothing like that"

Acting innocent, he curled around Xi Mengs neck and snuggled in peace. The protagonist was caught in the crossfire and chose to runaway from the disaster, Zheng Hua was one of the first casualty sparing her the pain of watching her beloved senior brother fleeing like a coward.

After this fiasco, Xi Meng spent the rest of his life trying to find some way to entertain him lest he find Snow hibernating for years.

Snows lovely hatchlings succeeded their masters seat and their masters 'mysteriously' disappeared afterwards yet no-one questioned it. They always say you cannot fathom the mind of the great ones.

With his own disciples as the core members of the righteous sects, Snow no longer had to worry about the last mission and could live his life in peace.

A strong beast like Snow could live for a very long time, when Xi Meng was forced to complete some sect related problems for a month, he returned to find Snow hibernating in his own ice cave who only woke up after 10 years.

When he woke up, he had to deal with an enraged Xi Meng asking him for his sudden sleep and he only replied with one word.

"Bored"

And alas, Snow, Xi Meng, Wei Ran, Uta and the newly kidnapped Chu Ai explored the continent visiting famous places, eating and drinking well known delicacies and having fun with endless mischief.

Human cultivators could live a long life, they could probably live for a few hundred thousand years after they reach the immortal stage but Snow was just a beast.

He was created from the frozen abyss, and he shall die in the frozen abyss.

"Xi Meng"

"I'm here"

"Xi Meng"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you showing me the beauty of the world"

Xi Meng sat beside Snow as he lay on an ice pedestal in the frozen abyss.

"All creatures in the frozen abyss must return to it"

"Unfortunately, my time is up now"

Snow's body started turning into ice starting from his legs.

"Tell me... "

"I love you"

A smile slowly appeared on Snow's face.

"You know what? I've always wished for someone to say that to me"

"Even in the thousand years we've spent together and the countless times you've said it, I could never fully accept your words"

"Yet when death is imminent, I feel like I can finally trust it"

The ice had already reached his chest, in a few more moments, he would return to the frozen abyss.

"Xi Meng"

Held tightly in the crying man's embrace, Snow could only softly mutter his last words.

"I love you"