Extra: Odd Experience (Lan Ruru x Tai Qing)

Looking at the grand gates separating him from the outside world to a place known as 'university', Lan Ruru was feeling giddy with the idea of a new life.

He'd always lived in his sisters shadows and now that he was forced to go to the same university, he could already see a dark future ahead of him.

"O-ok, calm down, breath Ruru brea-"

Someone bumped into his unstable form knocking him to the ground, the impact forced tears out of his eyes hanging off his long eyelashes.

"I'm sorry!"

Hurriedly supporting Lan Ruru up, a man with flaming red hair apologised for his reckless running.

"OMG your legs are bleeding! How frail are you?"

Grumbling, the man with spiky hair lifted Lan Ruru into a princess hold and ran to the infirmary. Dumping him on the chair, he ran off with the promise to make it up to him one day.

Left alone in the infirmary, Lan Ruru only had one thought; What the hell... happened?

The man lifted him like a princess as easily as lifting a sack of potatoes, was he really that feeble!!? He admits we wasn't really fit since childhood by he wasn't that bad! He only suffered some skin trauma so why'd he bring him to the infirmary? Just stick a bandaid and go.

Huffing in annoyance, Lan Ruru stuck the man into his blacklist. Lifting a man and running to the infirmary for a mere wound was definitely NOT someone he'd want to associate with,

Lan Ruru was always known to the kind, caring and stupid younger brother. When he arrived at his first class, there was still time left but he could hear his classmates whispering things.

"He's professor Lan's son"

"He must've used money to get in, he looks so stupid"

"I hate people like that! We spent so much of our time studying to get in and he just uses the backdoor"

Lan Ruru indifferently brushed off the comments, he was shy but he wasn't weak.

As they say, a mouse would bite the cat if cornered too much.

The content the teacher taught was so boring to him, he had already mastered whatever he was saying in the first 10 minutes and the rest of the lesson was spent practicing and revising. They all struggled to understand the concept nearly making Lan Ruru sneer at them.

Hiding behind the boys dorm room, Lan Ruru enjoyed the peace and quiet devouring his personally made lunchbox. A loud growl echoed behind him scaring him into dropping his meal.

"Wha!"

Catching the falling food, the same red haired man heaved a sigh of relief.

"Geez, what's got you so surprised?"

Lan Ruru felt a little disgruntled, it wasn't his fault a sudden growl could scare him.

"Y-you suddenly appeared behind me!"

He hated this man, he was the exact opposite of him with a loud spoken personality and sunny smiles. The bright halo practically radiating from the red haired man was blinding and Lan Ruru didn't like it.

"J-just leave me alone"

Turning around, he tried to ignore the man behind him with a growling stomach.

"Just go to the cafeteria!"

"Na, It's crowded in there"

Lan Ruru couldn't eat in peace listening to the growls reverberating from a certain stomach.