Ch 2.2

When he woke up, Shuu stared blankly at the room he was sleeping in.

Whoever decorated it is so boring

(Xi Meng: Achoo)

Slithering off the black pillow underneath him, Shuu began examining the objects placed on the table and shelves.

The wall shelves were filled with different weapons, the table was simple with only some papyrus, an inkstone and brushes. The room was literally decorated with nothing but black furniture or boasting their ability to collect intricate items.

Another shelf was literally filled with sculptures of different beasts, from birds to horses to arachnids, any beast could be found on the shelf. Slithering to the snake sculpture, Shuu posed in the same pose to see who was more beautiful.

Definitely me

And that was the scene Xi Meng opened the door to.

"Your awake little snake"

Moving only his eyes to greet then man, Shuu remained still imitating the sculpture.

"System"

"Xi Meng, the leader of the demonic sect and villain of this story"

"Ok... So why did he force me into a contract?"

"Because you are a thousand year old Nightmare Snow Serpent"

"I blame you"

"Hmm"

"So what was the task?"

"Hmm"

Prevent the protagonist from completing his harem

Keep the balance between the righteous sect and demonic sect

Find a contract partner

Cultivate into a human

Bite the protagonist and make him suffer

"Am I going to have to bite every protagonist?"

"You'll see"

"Ok..."

Keeping his eyes trained onto the handsome creatures currently staring down at him, Shuu only desires to constrict this hateful creature to death.

"Do you have a name"

"Hmm!"

Slithering back to the black pillow he was previously laying on, Shuu coiled comfortably to start the negotiations.

"Your lucky catching me when I was weakened"

Shuu still felt resentful of being shrunken and grumbled quietly.

"So what do you want? Forcing me into a contract"

Uncoiling himself, Shuu resigned to his fate and started rolling on the pillow.

"Mm, no reason really"

Rolling off the pillow by accident, Shuu really wished to open this guys head and check what's going on in there.

"So you ruined my scales for no reason? These scales take a lot of effort to keep pristine you know! How many hours of polishing do you think is used to keep them so dirt free!"

Huffing in annoyance, Shuu glanced at his body and could only painfully look away.

All this grime T-T

"You better get me some Ice Stones"

"Snow..."

"Hmm?"