Ch 1.5

When Snow thought his days were over, he felt himself being lifted from the ground.

Glaring at the offending dog, Su Meng kept his Snow far out of reach from the hostile creature.

"I'm so sorry sir!"

A innocent looking lady wearing a pink floral dress apologized immediately for her dogs outburst. Her brunette hair flowed gently in the coincidental strong wind making her seem more innocent then she is, her honey brown eyes were filled with emotions (so fake) of guilt and purity (Definitely not).

Yes, this was this world's protagonist Miyu.

"Butter! Stop this instant!"

When she called the command, the wild dog immediately quieted down but kept glaring at Snow.

Turning away from this uncultured dog, Snow scrutinises the protagonists.

"Are you hurt sir?"

Checking for any injuries on Snow, Su Meng can only count the women lucky for the dogs safety.

"Stop apologizing to me, say sorry to Snow"

The lady seemed embarrassed by his berating and bowed her head and softly apologized to the dog. Being in Su Meng's arms, he could clearly see her face twist in hate, her eyes were filled with malice as if Su Meng killed her entire family.

Holding the leash of her dog tightly, she was about to turn away when Su Meng decided to take advantages while it's still here.

"Stop"

"Is there anything else?"

"Compensate Snow"

Freezing at Su Meng's shameless demand, Miyu was on the verge of starting a fight with him for her dignity.

"Butter didn't hurt your dog so what am I supposed to compensate it for?"

"Emotional trauma"

"..."

Miyu could only grit her teeth and keep her rage at bay in order to keep her 'pure and gentle' image. She still needed to trick Sheng Wan into becoming the business emperor to give her the title business emperors wife.

This protagonist knew her skills alone wouldn't be able to get her that title so she chose this roundabout way. At least she was self-conscious of her stupidity.

"What kind of emotional trauma can your dog get from a little scare?"

"Fear of walks"

To play along with his little 'I won't give up until I win' play, Snow began shivering in his embrace and whined pitifully.

People have always pitied the poor, seeing this adorable white furball curling into his owners embrace while crying was like cupid shooting at their hearts.

"Compensate the poor dog!"

"Look at your dogs size! You didn't hold it properly and scared the poor creature!"

The passerby's began echoing for her to compensate the smirking while whining furball enjoying seeing the protagonist about to burst in anger.

"B-but it was an accident!"

"Accident or not, you have traumatized Snow"

He man's determination to get compensation for his lovely companions greatly improved the witnessing people's opinion. The protagonist's 'It's not my fault' play was completely failing in the face of absolute adorkable Snow.

"Fine! I'll compensate your Damn Dog!!!"

Realizing her outburst, she quickly covers her mouth and attempted to rectify by crying out loud.