Ch 4.7

"Squeak Squeak squeak" (Let's visit Meng-er)

"Ok"

Asking a chauffeur to drive for him, he sat at the back playing with Snow and feeding him some more cashew nuts.

"We're here sir"

"Mmn, thanks"

Waiting in the lobby, he kept Snow on his shoulder as he flicked through his phone.

"Hey Snow"

"Squeak?" (Yeah?)

"You're really great company you know"

"Squeak" (I know)

"I think I should be calling for help but... I'm kinda scared"

"Squeak squeak?" (Of what?)

"..."

Opening his messages, he showed Snow his latest texts.

"Hello my dear <3 I can't wait to meet you one day"

"Your sleeping face is really cute <3 I wish I can come hug you to sleep"

"Dear! I'm watching your every move. Don't try to run"

"Did you know? You make me so hard I wish I can f*** you right now"

Shivering in disgust, Snow tried to resist the urge to vomit.

"I think I should tell Zu-er but..."

"He already has so much stuff to do, I don't want to burden him anymore"

"Squeak squeak. squeak" (You need help. Now)

"But..."

"Squeak!" (No Buts!)

"Okay...I'll tell him when Lu Meng comes out"

"Squeak squeak squeak squeak" (I'm watching you so you better do it)

"Ne system"

"Hmm?"

"What happens to Li Ran in the original plot?"

"Really want to know?"

"Yeah"

"After he was raped by his stalker, he went crazy and was admitted into a mental asylum and committed suicide"

"..."

"Feeling sentimental?"

"Yeah? I feel like I've changed a lot"

"Generally you have"

"I mean, If it was in the past, I probably wouldn't care about such cannon fodder's death"

"Human's always change"

"Yeah"

"Umm, excuse me are you Li Ran?"

"Yes"

"Your manager asked me to guide you to the set"

"Thank you"

Following the stranger, Li Ran texted his manager of his assistants arrival.

"Assistant? I didn't send anyone to get you though"

Frozen in shock, Li Ran felt a shock to his lower back sending him bawling to the floor.

"Wha-"

"My dear~~ I've waited for this day since forever"

The stranger took off his hat revealing a man in his late 30s, his unkept beard looked even more frightening with his crazy smile.

"Finally! Finally I can have you to myself!"

The stalker quickly stuffed a rag into Li Ran's mouth and zip tied his limbs.

"Mmhhh!"

"SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK!!!"

Squeaking at his loudest voice, he hoped someone would come and save them.

"Shut up you damn rat!"

Stuffing Snow into a sandwich zipper bag efficiently quieted him. Dragging a still paralysed Li Ran into a back room, the stalker placed him onto a mat and caressed along his jawline.

"Ahhh, how long I've wanted to do this"

Kissing along his neck, he sucked hard leaving bright red hickies. Tears was flowing out of Li Ran as the man slowly removed all of his clothing.

"M-Mnhh!"

Li Ran tried to thrash against the stalkers hold but a man that weighed 200 pounds (90ish kg) was not easy to push off.

"Now now~~ You don't have to be that excited. You're gonna need all the energy you have for later~~"

Licking along Li Ran's stomach, the stalker was feeling excited seeing his beloved struggling against his hold. Taking off his own pants he aligned his member with Li Ran's entrance.

Li Ran felt the last hope within him extinguishing, he closed his eyes not wanting to see this stranger impale him.

BANG

"SNOW!"

Lu Meng kicked the stalker aside reaching for Snow inside the zip lock back. Unzipping the bag, he hugged Snow to his chest and worriedly patted the heaving hamsters back.

Snow started manic squeaking even within Lu Meng's hold, he tried to run and struggled against his owner.

"Ran!"

Draping his own coat over Li Ran, Song Zuo removed the gag inside his mouth.

"Z-Zu-er"

His voice cracked trying to hold back his tears, the fear he felt when the stranger touched him made him nauseous.

Song Zuo immediately called his father and ordered the staff for scissors cutting the zip tie away.

Li Ran hugged Song Zuo in a death grip, pushing his head into his chest and sobbed silently. His shoulders quivered as he felt his body rejecting the touch.

"Snow... are you hurt?'

"Squeak, Squeak..." (No, but Li Ran...)

"He's fine, nothing happened"

"Squeak..." (But...)

"Don't worry, he wasn't touched yet"

Relaxing into his arms, Snow closed his eyes to rest.

The stalker/rapist was arrested and charged with life sentences. Why did such a crime have a life sentence from the original 30 years? Only the court officials would know...