Ch 4.10

At the drama's premier, Lu Meng's popularity skyrocketed earning the attention of several directors. Guo Shan's original limelight was stolen so he hatefully glared at him and announced in the interview.

"When filming, Lu Meng was always arrogant towards other actors, I've suffered many injustices during the filming..."

Everyone in the set felt like ripping his sad facade. Sure Lu Meng didn't talk much and kept an emotionless face until the camera rolled but he didn't disrespect anyone.

His blatant discontent with Lu Meng was obvious to everyone but seeing his saddened acting made everyone pity him and scorn Lu Meng.

As Lu Meng participated in my movies and dramas, his fans increased by day always a step in front of Faith.

Throwing all the things onto the floor, Guo Shan was fuming in anger.

"Damn Lu Meng!"

A ringing interrupted his anger tantrum annoying him.

"What!!"

"Is that how you speak to me?"

Realising who was calling he quickly changed his tone"

"No no, I-I was just stressed.."

"Hmm, I don't care but I have the information. Complete the payment and I'll send it to you"

"Ok"

Quickly transferring the 3.5 million, he waited for the email. Reading the information made him smile scornfully.

"Don't think you've won..."

"I'll make sure to freeze you from this industry forever"

His manic laughter echoed in the large house empty of anything but furniture.

____________________________________________

During the 6 months of filming, Snow enjoyed visiting the different houses. Li Ran's was a mansion full of weird art, Qui Rui and Qui Rou lived together in an apartment and Lu Feng was living in a mansion full of pictures of her baby brother.

When Snow saw the pictures of Lu Meng in his childhood, he early died of laughter. Imagine the stone faced actor covered in mud staring coldly at the camera? Or a soaked child scowling at his clothes? Funny pictures were littered across the entire mansion but what really was different was the human sized new additions.

Pictures of Qui Rou were pasted across her room and when Snow saw them he nearly scrambled away. Pictures of her sleeping, reading, eating, jogging every action could be found in her room.

She even admitted to dating the ice queen of the entertainment industry as if it was normal.

Not a week later, the media was covered with the news of Qui Rou''s sexual orientation. Many people scorned her but many more supported her relationship. Before the news was warmed up another hot gossip spread.

Popular actor Lu Meng actually used the back door to enter the industry?

Many of the fans asked for the clarification of the matter but Lu Meng remained unresponsive.

When his latest movie was finally finished, he accepted a press conference and declared the truth.

"I originally did enter the back door with my sisters help, she gave me a chance to audition for the role of supporting male lead in my first drama but she didn't secure it for me"

"I was chosen by my own skills, my sister only supported me by giving me the opportunity to shine through"

The speech would've been heartwarming if his face wasn't a permanent blank canvas. Online netizens were feeling sceptical but after Qui Rou scowled at an interview and said "Skills do more talking then power" everyone believed Lu Meng.