Extra: Xi Meng x Snow NSFW

Xi Meng couldn't take it anymore, his little snake was literally the definition of an enchantress and he, being his target could only suffer in silence.

"Xi Meng~~~"

"Snow"

Snow's finger began caressing the rigid man's chest, he could feel the mans rugged breathing as he restrained his desire to plunder the seductive meal in front of him.

"Meng Meng~~~ Why do you restrain yourself?"

Biting his collarbone, Snow started rubbing his body to relieve the hot feeling inside.

"Meng Meng, won't you... help me?"

His golden eyes were glittering with unshed tears urging the for Xi Meng to help him.

Taking a deep breath, Xi Meng resisted his internal desires and held Snow down.

"Your in heat"

"But snakes don't go in heeaaattt"

Nudging the hand holding him down with his cheek, Snow continued to rub himself on the man above him.

"Normal snakes don't, but your special"

His little snakes body changed after going through his 'enlightenment'. The only reason Xi Meng even knew it was because every year his snake would unexpectedly 'throw himself into his embrace'.

For the last few years, Xi Meng kept him locked inside the room for several days to pass by this ordeal yet his snakes ever growing seduction skills are testing his patience.

"But Meng Meng... It's so hot"

"Resist it Snow"

Xi Meng was already dripping cold sweat, he had used his qi to keep his erection from showing lest he turned into a beast.

"Meng Meng~~~ I want it! Please I want it!"

His soft and hoarse voice completely shattered Xi Meng last line of defence, holding the snake down with his body, he plundered the mouth ready to spew out more obscenities to attract someone to invade his body.

"Nghhh"

The kiss was rough and long, Snow started biting his lips in order to catch his breath.

"Meng... Br--breath..."

Letting his seductive snake catch a quick breath, he quickly started invading his mouth with more vigor.

"Remember.... You were the one who invited me"

Sliding the snakes robe off, Xi meng kissed from his lips down to his collar bone leaving a trail of hickeys wherever he went.

"Ahhhh"

The sudden bite startled Snow, even if he was in a state of daze, he still didn't like the pain.

"Pain... Hate"

"I won't make you feel pain"

Having his partners reassurance, Snow drowned in the sensations given to him.

"More~~ I want more~~"

The heat made Snow feel weird, the only thing that help dispelled the boiling temperature was Xi Meng body.

"Don't regret it later"

Completely removing the annoying robe, Xi Meng was finally able to see the full naked glory in front of him.

The heaving man underneath him had blushing cheeks, his long silver hair spread across the bed like a web catching any unsuspecting prey and Snow is like a butterfly caught in the trap. Xi Meng took a moment to admire the beautiful body in front of him, ready to eat the prey who delivered himself to his mouth.