Arc 1 Ch 1.1: Selling Meng to the business emperor

Ch 1

"Ne System"

"Hmm?"

"Your pretty lucky"

"Huh?"

"Being raised by me, living comfortably while being loved. I am really envious"

"Hmm "

The lone figure gently pats the fluffy kitten on his lap. The pristine white and black fur flows smoothly between the man's fingers practically screaming "I'm being taken care of by someone who loves me".

The man was used to grooming the cats fur at least three times a day in order to keep the cats fur in that condition.

A notification sounded from the computer in front of him, he was currently sitting in front big french windows with a single desk occupying the space. The book cases were aligned perfectly not a single millimetre out or in.

Clicking the notification, the message that appeared would've stunned anyway if they received it yet the man remained exactly the same. His lukewarm expression never changed as he read the entire email.

Sender: Chu Yi

Subject: I'm Sorry

Chu fang, this is my last email to you.

As I wrote this, I was thinking of the times you have helped me, spoiled me with whatever I wanted. When I think back of what you sacrificed for me, I feel endless remorse.

Why couldn't I trust you?

Out of everyone in the world, I should've trusted you, my big brother yet I was blinded by 'love' and ignored everything.

I Ignored my family, my brothers caring heart was requited with hurtful words and a last goodbye.

When this email is sent, I have already ended my life.

I couldn't stand Sha Ling and Wu Guan getting together flaunting their relationship while me, the original partner cried in silence.

Please don't feel sad, I chose this.

I'm finally free from the shackles that held me

And lastly. Please don't be like me.

Don't give everything for love but find real happiness

Love, your beloved sister YiYi

Closing the email, Chu Fang closes his eyes in silence. The man's indifference to the suicide message would've sent anyone to an outrage, they most likely would've been yelling "You heartless bastard!" or "How could you be like this you jerk!"

Yet all the man felt was indifference, he wasn't from this world to begin with and the girl couldn't garner his pity.

Chu Fang was his bodies name, he was the elder brother of the protagonist Chu YiYi and was a cannon fodder to solidify the male lead Wu Guan's position as CEO of the Chu foundation. In the original storyline, Chu YiYi would've given corporate secrets she stole from her elder brother causing the Chu foundation serious loss, Chu Fang would've been held full responsibility over all the loss and forced into selling his body and organs in order to pay back the debt he owed.

Chu Fang was adopted by the Chu couple, he treated this younger sister as his world in repayment for the Chu couples grace yet she ruthlessly stomped on it for her lover. When the Chu couple died, Chu Fang worked day and night in order to completely control the company and single-handedly raise Chu YiYi just for her to bite the hand that fed her.

When Shuu took over the body, Chu YiYi still hadn't stole the company secrets. Instead of getting rid of her to complete his task, he chose to believe in her affection between her lifelong brother or 3 month partner yet she still chose Wu Guan again. Shuu was already prepared and made an error in the information, it would've led to millions of loss if used.

"System... I don't think I can believe in humanity again"

"I never did"

"Smart, Chu Fang raised her for over 10 years yet she chose to betray him. Now her plan has backfired and chose to run away from the problem and committed suicide, what a heartless wench"

"Hm"

"Now that Wu Guan got together with Sha Ling, he is definitely not going to get another peaceful day in his life, she may be rich but she is a dominant one."

"Hm"

"That hypocritical sister of Chu Fang doesn't deserve his care, if only she remained as the Chu Yi raised by the Chu couple and Chu Fang and not the Chu Yi in love, she would've had countless riches and love"

"Those hypocritical trash seriously makes people want to murder them, their soapy 'I did it for love!' while treating the people that love them like trash is kind of funny but honestly annoying as shit!"

"You shouldn't cuss system"

"Hmm!"

The silence was deafening, you could even hear a pin drop in the dark room.

"I've completed the task, I'm ready to leave"

Changing Chu Fangs fate +1000 points

Split up Chu YiYi and Wu Guan +500 points

Make the Chu Foundation a prominent company +500 points

Taking care of the system +1000 points

Raising his eyebrows, Shuu can only pat the systems body in helplessness. Points were important to normal people but he could only look at it with helplessness, he knew almost all the skills they can provide and only used the points for stuff like language scrolls or food. They didn't cost much to begin with and since he completed over a hundred worlds with 100% accuracy, he has accumulated over 1,000,000 points.

The world he just completed was considered an F level so the points weren't that great but he has completed SS level worlds and their points were quite generous.

Task completed, transferring to safety space in 3, 2, 1

Transfer complete

Shuu closed his eyes when the counter turned to one and reopened it to a spacious lounge, the red cushioned gold rimmed furniture was made from the finest silk, when he sat on it, it felt like sitting on clouds.

"Ne System"

"Yeah?"

"Can I be a pet in the next world?"

"..."