Ch 4.3

"What do you mean with your words?"

"Just saying, you don't seem like your acting, more like saying whatever your personality entitles. With your 'acting' like this, you can never play roles other than resentful villains or two-faced bastards"

Everyone in the room inhaled sharply at his venomous tongue.

"M-mr Li, please be more forgiving to these newcomers, talent needs to be nurtured"

"Even if talent can be nurtured, innate character cannot be changed"

Faith was on the verge to beating up this insolent man.

"Hmm! Next number"

"N-No.19"

Snow enjoyed watching the protagonists face change from white to red then to black but the cashew nut supply in his cheek was slowly dwindling and Snow really wanted to get more.

Squeaking softly, he ordered Li Ran around.

"Squeak squeak squeak squeak!" (Quickly let me refill the cashew nuts!)

Li Ran's face was shrouded in black lines.

"I'm... gonna quickly get something"

Running out of the room, he ran into his private room to collect the bag of cashew nuts then returned to the audition room.

"Sorry for the delay"

When Li Ran entered, he saw Lu Meng ready to act out his lines.

"Squeak squeak" (He's my owner)

Surprised at the handsomeness of the man, Li Ran took a moment to observe before smiling cheerfully.

"He reminds me of a friend of mine! Maybe they'll get together one da- OUCH"

Holding his injured ear, he stared tearfully at the hamster on his shoulder before whispering in Snow's ear.

"Why did you bite me?"

"Squeak squeak" (No reason)

"Lies!"

"Squeak Squeak Squeak?" (Are you questioning me?)

"...no"

Sitting back at his assigned seat, he tried to ignore the cold stare of Lu Meng after seeing the hamster perched on his shoulder.

"O-Ok, please act out scene 1 of the first book"

The female judge blushed hard after choosing which lines to read. Sneaking a peak at the lines indicated, Snow was ready to claw her face off.

The first book started with a sultry scene and she just asked him to perform it. If he doesn't slap her a few times then he won't be a hamster!

"Squeak Squeak" (Change it)

"Act out scene 37 of the third book"

Even Li Ran was nauseated by the female judges audacity, no one in the room dared to object against his order as he wasn't someone anyone of them wanted to offend.

Lu Meng read the line then promptly placed it on the chair.

"Me? Regret?"

His melancholic voice echoed in the big room, everyone stared unblinkingly as he lowered his hand to cover his mouth.

"In my life..."

"No one has made me regret what I've done"

All the judges felt terrified watching the crazy smile trying to be kept hidden by his hand.