Arc 2 Ch 2.1: Selling Meng to the The demonic leader

Stretching out his stiff limbs, Shuu rolled off the bed like he would usually when he fell flat on his face.

"..."

Oh right, he was no longer Snow.

Walking back to the big lounge, he pressed a bell that signaled for his system to return for the next task.

"You finally finished your power nap?"

"How long was I out?"

"Two months 3 days and 17 hours."

"Wow, I must've been very tired"

"Hmm"

"So what's the next world?"

A scroll appeared in front of Shuu, he took it and layed comfortably on the couch reading the info on the next world.

Snarling in disgust, Shuu literally tore the scroll into pieces.

The next world was a cultivation wuxia world. The protagonist was a young boy who was bullied since young and decided to get revenge on everyone who harmed him. He fell into a chasm and managed to meet this nice demonic spirit who taught him all his knowledge since himself was already an arrow at the end of it's flight.

The protagonist didn't care if he leant the demonic skills and practiced his curse and corrosion techniques.

When he finished practicing to an acceptable amount, he left the chasm and started his revenge plot.

He first placed a curse on everyone in his sect and blamed it on strongest demonic sect. The righteous sect tried to eradicate them but failed miserably. The protagonist managed to be accepted under the strongest righteous cultivators tutelage and obtained even more high level skills.

The strong cultivators younger sister Zhang Hua who held massive power in the martial arts community fell in love with him and became harem member no.1.

In the passage of training, getting hurt, killing and pillaging, he managed to hook in 5 more idiotic harem members.

The largest intel gathering brothel's boss Fai Ki.

Richest merchants beloved daughter Pei Mei.

1st Princess of the Ming empire Ming Sui.

Loyal bodyguard Feng Cheung.

Demonic cultivator Wei Cui.

He managed to charm 5 women and a man to help him conquer both the righteous and demonic sects and reigned as the number one martial artist. Defeating the major boss villain demonic sect leader and absorbing his cultivation was his last 'righteous' achievement before he stopped pillaging for cultivation methods.

All his achievements came from the death of countless individuals and robbing them of their cultivation methods, yet in the end he had a whole harem who for some unknown reason was fine with their man f***ing other people beside them! Imagine if he got STD from them and transferred it to themself.

If Shuu had a husband and they touched other people, he swore that he would castrate him then feed his meat to the outside mistress. You like his body right? Then let his last remains stay with you forever!

Just imagining a man holding his harem members while laughing at the people's stupidness made his teeth itch.

"Here's the selection of choices"

Thousand year old Nightmare Enchanter Spider

Thousand year old Nightmare Shadow Mare

Thousand year old Nightmare Snow Serpent