Ch 2.7

Probably new with his transformation but only parts of his body was a snake, his eyes turned gold with slitted irises, his fangs grew in his mouth and a suspicious swinging appendage was added on his backside just on top of the tailbone.

It's silver scales glistened in the setting sun blinding his teary eyes.

He didn't really inspect his appearance but his knee long ice blue hair veiled his tail from prying eyes.

Shit

Shuu doesn't normally cuss unless against people that seriously have screws loose in their head or downright trash.

Noticing a stain on his tail, Snow immediately reached for an ice stone to polish his scales clean.

"I'll do it"

Taking the ice stone from Snow, he gently brought the tail closer and began gently polishing like he normally does. Maybe because he had a human body, the tail was extremely sensitive and he resisted the urge to swat him away. The gentle rubbing was fatal to the snake and Snow became complacent on the bed.

"?"

Noticing his little snakes sluggish body, Xi Meng put away the ice stone and circles his qi around once to make sure everything was fine.

"What's wrong?"

Xi Meng seriously considered what made his little snake so limp, his body was literally plastered to the bed and his tail was slowly swaying in an elegant manner trying to lure others to touch it.

"Nothing..."

Taking his tail back, Snow moved to the far insides of the bed to get away from the evil man.

Cocooning himself with blankets, Snow seriously contemplated whether or not to create some soft pillows. One of his favourite things to do was burying himself in soft pillows and blankets and just sleeping the day away.

Shutting his eyes, he tried to ignore the peculiar feeling slowly taking over his body.

____________________________________________________________________

When he woke up the Xiao Wu conference had already began. Snow was curled snuggly on Xi Meng's neck in a private room observing the arena where the 16 sects were chosen, he found his own little evil hatchlings looking up proudly despite people's disdainful gaze for their unknown origin.

"Some no-name sect dared to join the Xiao Wu Conference, what a joke!"

""But... they managed to get into the top sixteen sects, their power must be at least decent"

"They must've just been lucky! Always meeting small weak sects, those insects aren't even worth my time!"

Zhang Hua looked disdainfully at the 'insect' around her. In her eyes only the strong and handsome were worthy of her time, especially someone like her big brother Xuan.

"Big brother Xuan!"

Spotting the man of her dreams in the crowd, her disgusted face and disdainful aura completely changed into one of endless admiration.

"Lady Zhang"

"Didn't I tell you to call me Hua?"

"Lady Zhang, you are my masters younger sister, it's only correct for me to call you with respect"

His gentleman aspect completely fooled everyone, Zhang Hua fell in love with him all over again and was close to just propose marriage herself.

"Please? At least call me lady Hua"