Ch 2.5

"Lalalalalala, the sky is brown and gold~

The snow and ice is melting and down to hell I go~"

Snow started singing to himself as he swishes his tail leisurely in the water. The ripples in the water ruined the perfect specimens reflection seated next to him but Snow couldn't care less.

"Your not going to hell"

"Hmm?"

Gripping Snow tighter, Xi Meng stares unblinkingly at the aloof snake who dared to sing about himself going to hell.

"Don't you dare joke about it again"

"...ok"

Nodding obediently, he wrapped himself around Xi Meng's wrist and started singing a different song.

"Lalalalalala his hair is long and strew~

He loves his face and manlihood

But alas he lost it too~"

Just thinking of the protagonist made him laugh. He managed to ruin the poetry exchange with Fai Ki and favorability of Pei Mei. Pei Mei the richest merchants precious jewel only met the protagonist through Fai Ki and fell in love because she admired him for being able to attract her goddesses heart.

She believed Fai Ki was an example for all women in the world, proud of who she is despite people's disdain for brothel workers even though they frequent there all the time. Now that the protagonist was clouded with evil thoughts, he couldn't produce poetry genuine enough to impress Fai Ki therefore losing two harem members.

Out of the six harem members, two has lost interest in him, one has already fallen for him and the other three are not in the show yet. As long as someone else become the loyal dogs admiration target, his love for the protagonist should be nule.

The princess only loved the protagonist for his looks, if someone manages to wipe off the powder he placed on his face to cover the fang marks, the princess should be disgusted with him.

Listening to the snake sing a song about him going to hell and then sing about a man losing his manhood, Xi Meng can only clamp his legs closer together and hold Snow afloat in silence.

Enjoying the hot spring, Snow rubbed his head against Xi Meng for a few more minutes before coiling around his neck.

It's the way to make your owner treasure the times you sell meng to them, you can't let them think it's your job to be their when they want it but only when they need it.

"So what are you gonna do now?"

"3 Days to the Xiao Wu Conference, reign terror to those hypocritical righteous sects"

Humming in agreement, Snow has already gathered his own pawns in this game to usurp the position as knights, they will lead their king (Snow) to win the game (Righteous vs demonic) against the opponent(Xi Meng).

Feeling sleepy from the warm temperature, Snow drifted to sleep ready to wake up three days later.